If you haven't already

ghost2

Retired staff
Premium
switch over to the Houston game and watch some real defense. ****.

Advertisement
I wanted Herman for his offense at first but it's starting to seem like Todd Orlando's defense is more impressive. Regardless of the new coach, if it cant be Herman, please go get Todd Orlando. Next young, great DC right there

Advertisement
Not really - they were bringing heat almost every down, just got beat man to man.

Advertisement
Not really - they were bringing heat almost every down, just got beat man to man.

idk meng. i saw the d0-line worrying more about gap control and a soft zone. i often have to remind myself that houston has less talent so i can't believe everything i see but i think that 3-4 may once again not work as well with our recruiting base

Gotta admit, I hate seeing Orlando go to the three-man rush on this final drive. Goes against everything this defense has done throughout the season.

Houston pulls it out at the end. Herman improves to 9-0 and surpasses UH's win total from the previous two seasons with three games left. Very impressive.

Advertisement
Houston pulls it out at the end. Herman improves to 9-0 and surpasses UH's win total from the previous two seasons with three games left. Very impressive.

Interesting.........Houston won 8 games in 2013.........and 2014.

Gotta admit, I hate seeing Orlando go to the three-man rush on this final drive. Goes against everything this defense has done throughout the season.

Game-ending drive was great. 3-man rush for 3 downs, same look on 4th down but he brings both LBs up the middle too. Just enough to force the final incompletion.

Advertisement
Gonna watch Memphis for an hour until LSU/Alabama comes on.

They run bubble screens like no-one's business.

Advertisement
Back