If you had to guess.......

D_G87

Sophomore
Who has the best chance to be our next Heisman winner? Nkosi? Homer? Jarren? Lingard?

Advertisement
The right QB in this system will win big. I personally think Jarren will be that guy. Not a knock on Perry at all, just that from what I have seen from Williams seems to mesh perfectly with what Richt wants to do.

That being said, Lingard might be the best recruit we've gotten in years. He explodes through a hole like no one I have seen in orange and green in years.

max-johnson-1000-video.webp

Advertisement
The right QB in this system will win big. I personally think Jarren will be that guy. Not a knock on Perry at all, just that from what I have seen from Williams seems to mesh perfectly with what Richt wants to do.

That being said, Lingard might be the best recruit we've gotten in years. He explodes through a hole like no one I have seen in orange and green in years.

Perry will beat out Williams. It won't even be close. Kosi looked phenomenal the past month on greentree.

Not a knock on Williams but he's a full year behind Kosi

Being richt is a qb coach and has coached heisman players most likely our next one will be a qb. Hopefully soon as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lulz we can't even get our own conference media members to vote for us on our all conference team and you think national media/voters are gonna vote for us....nope.

I'm convinced all the ballots have a *.

*=plays for Miami.

Advertisement
Back