If you could pick any coach in America to lead the Canes

Advertisement
Pete Carroll. Dominated at the college level. Now dominating at the professional level.

Every blue-chip recruit would be lining up to play for him. And, unlike the current staff, he would maximize the potential of every single player on the field.

You did say "any coach in America," right?

Advertisement
Santa Claus. No, Jesus would be better. Both have at least as good a shot as anyone who will be named in this thread.

(It's an interesting thought experiment as to who would be Jesus' DC. I'm going with the Angel of Death.)

Advertisement
Butch Davis for my own sentimental reasons and because I think he'd get the local studs, win big, increase attendance, and position the program for another stretch of dominance.

Overall, give me either Carroll or Spurrier. Carroll because he's a beast and Spurrier because he hates FSU and Florida more than anybody else and his press conference gems would be the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chris Petersen

Would really like to see what he can do with a top recruiting class from Florida.

Al Golden Head Coach
James Coley Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach
Tim Harris Running back Coach
Larry Scott Tight end Coach
Art Kehoe Offensive line coach
Brennan Carroll Wide Receiver Coach/ recruiting coordinator

Dave Aranda Defensive Coordinator
Tosh Lupoi Defensive Line coach
Hurlie Brown Linebacker coach
Torrian Gray Secondary Coach/ Special teams

Gus Malzhan or Art Briles. Would make the offense here beyond deadly. Defense wouldn't matter.

Advertisement
Back