If you could change one thing on CIS to improve it

Advertisement
What is the easiest way to see individual porsters posts? So for example, I would like to see everything D$ posts?

What is the easiest way to see individual porsters posts? So for example, I would like to see everything D$ posts?
Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner of this - or any page. An option will come up to search for a poster. Start typing their name and it’ll starting populating names as you type. You can select one from the list or continue typing. Click on search and every post from the poster you selected will populate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1.- This is a CANES site! Therefore, PLEASE get rid of all TROLLS permanently in a faster fashion than is currently being done.
2.- Have more polls, and let the timeline for response be longer than currently.
3.- I would love to see more pods from DMoney & Peter Ariz. And, I would also love to see Cribby do some pods. He always provides great input.
4.- I would love separate Forums on Canes in the NFL, NBA, and other top professional leagues.
5.- Provide an OK & a MAY BE emojis.
6.- If possible, I would love to see interviews from DMoney, Peter Ariz, and/or Cribby with our coaches and players.
i ******* LOVE porsters.

LOVE THEM

I would love to have not so much **** on each page.
Screenshot_20240310_185330_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back