If you’re complaining within 10 minutes of a win

Not 1 player has been seriously ill or died from it. 99.9+ chance a player will not die from it. The draconian guidelines are what's causing postponement of games and players having to quarantine even if not sick. I don't think it's a hoax but among a young and relatively healthy population its impact has been overblown.
In all do respect. He needs his safe place. Coloring book any one?

Advertisement
Guess you like looking like Liberty.
Another lazy post. I like Miami winning football games. I’d prefer them not be nail biting wins. Liberty has zero to do with Miami or today’s game.

Where did you see lack of effort? Manny was actually yelling at officials on the PI call on Ivey. A depleted team looked like they played hard... not always smart... but there is a difference...

When Wiggins dropped the key pass or King didn’t hit receivers early, was it lack of effort, did they give up and fold - no, neither. Did manny call every play correctly, or Baker or Lashlee, no, but how is that lack of effort?

So, where was the lack of effort from Manny or the team?

Another lazy post. I like Miami winning football games. I’d prefer them not be nail biting wins. Liberty has zero to do with Miami or today’s game.

Where did you see lack of effort? Manny was actually yelling at officials on the PI call on Ivey. A depleted team looked like they played hard... not always smart... but there is a difference...

When Wiggins dropped the key pass or King didn’t hit receivers early, was it lack of effort, did they give up and fold - no, neither. Did manny call every play correctly, or Baker or Lashlee, no, but how is that lack of effort?

So, where was the lack of effort from Manny or the team?
Alright, Mrs. Diaz. You've convinced me. After this big win we have set ourselves up for a national title run.

Advertisement
Back