If you’re complaining within 10 minutes of a win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
go listen to manny just now. They almost didn’t play but the players said they wanted to so they didn’t ask for the postponement. You are annoying as ***** about anything Covid related. We get it. You think it’s a big hoax. Move along with that s hit

Not 1 player has been seriously ill or died from it. 99.9+ chance a player will not die from it. The draconian guidelines are what's causing postponement of games and players having to quarantine even if not sick. I don't think it's a hoax but among a young and relatively healthy population its impact has been overblown.

Not 1 player has been seriously ill or died from it. 99.9+ chance a player will not die from it. The draconian guidelines are what's causing postponement of games and players having to quarantine even if not sick. I don't think it's a hoax but among a young and relatively healthy population its impact has been overblown.
Totally agree. Now with the stupid rules we’ve all been forced to live by, it is a big deal when that much of your team is forced to sit out, so I get it. Western civilization has decided that transmission of respiratory viruses we have evolved with for millions of years is unacceptable, so under those limitations this was a **** of a win. They may not be the most talented and disciplined team, but these guys don’t quit.

Advertisement
Totally agree. Now with the stupid rules we’ve all been forced to live by, it is a big deal when that much of your team is forced to sit out, so I get it. Western civilization has decided that transmission of respiratory viruses we have evolved with for millions of years is unacceptable, so under those limitations this was a **** of a win. They may not be the most talented and disciplined team, but these guys don’t quit.

Good job bringing it back to football. Let's enjoy the win!

Advertisement
Couch is a baller. I think Bolden needs to hit the restart button. We all got caught up in the hype the first few weeks, but he’s had some serious bone-headed plays lately. And that’s without mentioning the missed tackles, bad angles, etc.

I think he is either injured or flat out worn down in his first full season playing a ton of snaps. Kids hasn’t left the field at all the last 5 games with Carter being constantly kicked out. I think he needs a bye week to rest which we might get with ours and Ga Tech Covid issues heading into next weekend

Yawn. What effort wasn’t there?

D came out and forced a punt to start the game. O tried a fake - when they work they are brilliant, when they don’t they aren’t.

the “effort” **** is weak sauce
Guess you like looking like Liberty.

go listen to manny just now. They almost didn’t play but the players said they wanted to so they didn’t ask for the postponement. You are annoying as ***** about anything Covid related. We get it. You think it’s a big hoax. Move along with that s hit
Quite sentimental of you. It's ok . Hang in there...

Advertisement
Back