If/when we get Collins, Coley and Strong

Advertisement
How does Coley compare to Stefon Diggs?

Diggs better playmaker

Coley better receiver

If that makes sense

I think it does. Diggs is a straight up playmaker. He was just about as good at DB as he was at WR, and when Wes Brown was hurt, Diggs filled in for hom at RB and did work there. He is jsut a dynamic football player and makes stuff happen with the ball in his hands.

Coley on the other hand is a pure WR. One of his greatest strengths appears to be his seemingly effortless explosiveness out of his cuts. He moves effortlessly without giving away the route he will run and appears to jave great hands

Advertisement
They'd have no excuse not to be. They're seasoned now. They've taken their lumps after being tuned up vs KState and ND. They've grown together and won games as a unit. Had late game drives where everyone made plays. They have the same OC and a senior QB. We shouldn't be easy to stop.

Another name I didnt see in this thread as an outside possibility would R Robinson........

meant as ....

Is that Really going to happen? surprised!!

But For the Record - I Still don't see it happening

JC

I think they were going to take AJL and still go after Coley

Think of Strong as a replacement for AJL

Could be right. It seemed we really turned up the heat on Coley once AJL started looking like a lost cause though.

I've thought for a while we are only taking one WR in this class but thing is there's still a lot of roster shuffling that will go on before next season. With all the WRs we just signed I wouldn't be surprised to see one walk.

I would LOVE to see Coley and Strong end up here though. LOVE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back