If we still dont have an OC

Advertisement
While he has always been good with QBs his offenses suck. Maybe Tannehill and that dreadful OL held his offense back? I'm not sure but what I saw the last 3 years was worse than what we have seen under Richt.

You really think so? To put things into perspective...Gase's first year with the Dolphins was better than Saban's....and Saban had some huge names playing for him:

Channing Crowder
Zach Thomas
Jason Taylor
Ronnie Brown
Chris Chambers
Wes Welker
Marty Booker
Vernon Carey
Vonnie Holliday
Keith Traylor

Man that team was stacked with talent, meanwhile Gase had...

A better QB, a DLine probably just as talented, but I can't imagine that Wake is on par with JT99DAGAWD, Kiko who couldn't lick Zach's jock strap...I mean...the talent difference between the 2 teams and Gase was able to do just as good (really, slightly better) than Saban

Well, Christ, let’s just bring back Schnelly! He was Shula’s OL Coach as I recall.

Since we’re digging up Fins retreads.

Advertisement
We might want to consider going after Adam Gase. House here, doesnt seem to be getting a HC job anywhere, great offensive mind. He is likely headed for an OC job regardless and, although expensive, I think that would be a pretty **** splash of a hire. What yall think?

This thread needs some cafecito.

Smartest guy in the room syndrome.

He has the makings of a great coach, but he was determined to prove the Tannehill doubters wrong. It cost him his job.

Last edited:
OP's idea is about 12 years too late.

Should've posted this when Miami was getting rid of Larry Coker and the failure of a Dolphins coach who had a home in SoFla was named "Nick Saban."

Advertisement
You really think so? To put things into perspective...Gase's first year with the Dolphins was better than Saban's....and Saban had some huge names playing for him:

Channing Crowder
Zach Thomas
Jason Taylor
Ronnie Brown
Chris Chambers
Wes Welker
Marty Booker
Vernon Carey
Vonnie Holliday
Keith Traylor

Man that team was stacked with talent, meanwhile Gase had...

A better QB, a DLine probably just as talented, but I can't imagine that Wake is on par with JT99DAGAWD, Kiko who couldn't lick Zach's jock strap...I mean...the talent difference between the 2 teams and Gase was able to do just as good (really, slightly better) than Saban
I honestly think Gase got shafted. His almost .500 record with the roster he had is actually pretty admirable. The offense was very plain and predictable. The defense outside of Reshad Jones, Howard, and Fitzpatrick was untalented and slow. What he did with what they had made me think he would be given more time. But to bring him in as an OC I just don't know. Maybe he was trying to coach to his limitations of his roster.

Advertisement
We might want to consider going after Adam Gase. House here, doesnt seem to be getting a HC job anywhere, great offensive mind. He is likely headed for an OC job regardless and, although expensive, I think that would be a pretty **** splash of a hire. What yall think?
Guy not going from HC in the league to OC at a 7-6 Miami and gets to spend his ever moment calling 17 year olds pleading come play for me

Advertisement
Who has been good at the Browns? (Outside of Butch)

That was the point. Dolphins have been average at best since Marino dipped. Front office is a joke, anybody who thinks Gase is a bad coach needs to be reminded that being a HC in the NFL for the Dolphins is vastly different than being a college OC.

Advertisement
Back