If we still dont have an OC

Gase I would’ve liked to see with the Fins with someone for a season other than Tannehill. He cannot make the intermediate 10-25 yard pass between the hashes. If you can’t make that throw in the NFL your offense has one hand behind it’s back.

Advertisement
Adam Gase .479
Nick Saban .469

I'll still pass.

Advertisement
We might want to consider going after Adam Gase. House here, doesnt seem to be getting a HC job anywhere, great offensive mind. He is likely headed for an OC job regardless and, although expensive, I think that would be a pretty **** splash of a hire. What yall think?

If Gase comes to college, chances are he lands in Tuscaloosa. He started out as a GA for Saban at Michigan State and followed him to LSU before heading to the NFL.

And we know Saban hires NFL guys for a year or so until the stench of failure is off them and they go back to the big time.

Advertisement
With Brock the Giraffe Osweiller and 4 backup linemen

He was fired for a reason, if it was just because of injuries. (Which I will give the credit we had a lot on the offensive side of the ball) then they would've gave him another year to figure it out.

We might want to consider going after Adam Gase. House here, doesnt seem to be getting a HC job anywhere, great offensive mind. He is likely headed for an OC job regardless and, although expensive, I think that would be a pretty **** splash of a hire. What yall think?
He seems to hate explosive alpha players. Pass.

Advertisement
If he made them better, how bad were they before?

reality
re·al·i·ty
/rēˈalədē/
noun

1. 1.
    the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
    "he refuses to face reality"
    synonyms:the real world, real life, actuality;

Advertisement

Worth a try. All he can do is say no. Manny should be swinging for the fences with his hires.

While he has always been good with QBs his offenses suck. Maybe Tannehill and that dreadful OL held his offense back? I'm not sure but what I saw the last 3 years was worse than what we have seen under Richt.

Advertisement
Back