If we lose to VT

clap bomb 16

Band
Banned
it would mean we are 0-4 on the road with losses to Louisville, Nebraska, GT and VT. how does someone keep their job when that happens and all skilled players have remained healthy for the most part? At least Muschamp had the injury excuse last year to fall back on.

Advertisement
We are rebuilding in year 4 still because of the cloud. We could get blown out 50-0 and Golden is safe

Advertisement
it would mean we are 0-4 on the road with losses to Louisville, Nebraska, GT and VT. how does someone keep their job when that happens and all skilled players have remained healthy for the most part? At least Muschamp had the injury excuse last year to fall back on.

Did you really just join this site this week to post all kinds of fire al golden bs? Every post and thread is same stuff. We dont need anymore of this.

Did you really just join this site this week to post all kinds of fire al golden bs? Every post and thread is same stuff. We dont need anymore of this.

yes I did. I hate al golden

Advertisement
The bottom line - which has been pointed out already - is that despite the "cloud" our recruiting has been better than almost every team we regularly lose to.

What else do you need to know?

What people fail to understand is that not only did the cloud affect our recruiting, it also affected our players once they got on campus. It's a virus very similar to a common cold or a severe fever, only it lasts somewhere between the region of 5-7 years. Please allow our players and even some of the coaching staff to recuperate from this illness 3 years from now and then judge the product on the field.

-- Al Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
sorry guys. I actually was gonna put "When" instead of "If"

I agree..I deserve to be negged for being a moron. this has 34-17 Tech written all over it.

Advertisement
Back