If we lose to Duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
See if richt makes the changes necessary at the end of the season and if he doesn’t show him the door with Blake James. For richt to keep his job imo Sereals, Jon richt, and Hartley need to be fired or demoted. We need to hire a young offensive coordinator who understand football from this century. Offer a punter Zach feagles scholarship and tell him daddy can pay for his instate tutition.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Corch ****head is dead to me. I told yall stop going to the games. Stop supporting the players they suck too! Brevin missing catches. Lawrence pushing off too busy stat chasing, Nkosi can't read defenses, Malik sucks ***, This **** is hilarious to me. I can't even complain At least in the NFL you get a #1 pick when you tank like this. We won't get any good recruits with this sorry end to a season. Lol

Fellas enjoy your night. This board is gonna get nasty!

Yep this is the ko
Corch ****head is dead to me. I told yall stop going to the games. Stop supporting the players they suck too! Brevin missing catches. Lawrence pushing off too busy stat chasing, Nkosi can't read defenses, Malik sucks ***, This **** is hilarious to me. I can't even complain At least in the NFL you get a #1 pick when you tank like this. We won't get any good recruits with this sorry end to a season. Lol

Fellas enjoy your night. This board is gonna get nasty!
ind of season that sets programs back a few years due to recruits bailing. Hopefully the recruits looks at it as early playing time

Advertisement
Nothing happens.

Richt's seat won't even be "warm" until 2020 season.

Accept this right now...as I've said previously.

Miami is VERY LIKELY to not win another game this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back