If we lose to Duke.

Advertisement
I will make two batches of my special breakfast pancakes tomorrow morning, instead of one.

We started 10-0 last year, so we are on the right track.

In a perfect world..rick steps down and we hire someone like mike leach or anyone who can competently field and offense and keep manny diaz

In the world where our AD is getting pegged by his bruce Jenner acolyte of a wife...not a gawd **** thing

Advertisement
270883.gif

Nada. Even during the worst of the Golden and Shannon years, I still held onto a glimmer of hope because I knew it was at least possible that the school could fire them and bring in someone better. I've been especially vitriolic as of late since I know that Rick is a made man at Miami and he's not going anywhere. He sucks and we're stuck with this albatross around our necks until he decides he's sucked enough blood out of Miami like the leech he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t expect James and the administration to do a thing.....but what happens with the fans? This is already a toxic situation. People are totally fed up with these awful teams and chitty coaching? It’s been 15 years and counting with this horror show. When does it end.

Advertisement
Back