If we go 7-5 or worse

Should Diaz be fired if Miami finishes 7-5 or worse?

• Total voters
Advertisement
I didn't ask if he will be fired. I asked if he should be fired.

Never should've been hired. Short answer is yes he should be fired. But I'd rather keep him than have the people in charge hire another corch. Instead of flying banners for corches we need to be directing all the negativity to the BOT, Flake James and then Frenks. We CAN NOT let the them make another coaching hire.

Advertisement
Never should've been hired. Short answer is yes he should be fired. But I'd rather keep him than have the people in charge hire another corch. Instead of flying banners for corches we need to be directing all the negativity to the BOT, Flake James and then Frenks. We CAN NOT let the them make another coaching hire.
+1

Flake and Funk should be replaced before turning attention to Manny

They would be a bad look if he finished 7-5. He needs to win the next 10. These next two will be good for Manny. Game 5 will be huge. He better beat VT.

Fly a banner that calls out Blake James and BOT.

Advertisement
Do you expect us to be favored in all our remaining games? I could see us being a small dog for FSU but that’s it

Anyone that votes yes is a dumb ***. He should get 2 years minimum. It’s Blake James that should be fired if we go 7-5 for hiring a first time head coach that has to learn on the job.

I’m a HOLD for Manny. If we are 4-2, I think we have a good chance of ending up 9-3 with a potential for 10-2. If we are 2-3, the wheels fall off and I’ll switch to SELL. Way too much football left to play to decide an outcome now when we can wait. Less than 500 and I’m a SELL. 6-6 isn’t much different than Richt who is still considered a great coach by most outside of Miami. Manny/Enos now have a QB and punter. Now they need a kicker.

The way he gets fired is if we go 2-10 or worse and lose to either FIU or Bethune. Otherwise he is here for at least 3 years. Because of who his dad is, I think the BOT gives him 4

Advertisement
There's a reason coaches rarely get fired after one season.

When you change the complete coaching staff and philosophy , playbook and arrangement of what you have it takes 3-4 years to implement the system and execute it , we have one summer under our belts did we think we'd be in the thick of championships with a couple months ?

NC run in 3 years.

GOCANES

Advertisement
This LOOKS like an 8-4 team. Just as the offense appears to be finding its way, the defense can’t stop a team with a pulse on Third Down.

Plus, there’s a leftover stench from the Alfraud days of not being able to score in the First and having to settle for 3 points early in the game.

The way he gets fired is if we go 2-10 or worse and lose to either FIU or Bethune. Otherwise he is here for at least 3 years. Because of who his dad is, I think the BOT gives him 4

The virtual screaming of an empty stadium will force the BOT. The target has to be the inept boob FLAKE.

These next couple games are not WE BACK wins just a couple wins that's all it doesn't show anything other then we can beat those teams , I can't wait till there behind us so we can at least start ruining teams season with upset wins this will ease the growing pains were having.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back