S skeeter Junior Premium Joined Sep 18, 2012 Messages 12,137 Apr 10, 2024 #21 htownkidd said: **** it lets back channel Will Johnson, Harold Perkins, and Mykel Williams too. It’s that simple. Click to expand... I heard we're gonna bring in Carson Beck to compete with Ward.
htownkidd said: **** it lets back channel Will Johnson, Harold Perkins, and Mykel Williams too. It’s that simple. Click to expand... I heard we're gonna bring in Carson Beck to compete with Ward.
JHallCanes 2028 is our year Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 56,568 Apr 10, 2024 #22 If Mario talked Cam Ward out of the draft then we should do the same with Marvin Harrison Jr imo
Miami04 Senior Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 4,904 Apr 10, 2024 #23 Cane44 said: After this RB, I'm going Portal 1) DT 2) DB 3) WR (I'm sorry if we can't develop the top 3 veteran guys, plus Trader, Carr, Washington, Ray Ray) into a top unit.. then we're lost.. Click to expand... If we don’t go get a starter at DB/S we are going to regret it big time.
Cane44 said: After this RB, I'm going Portal 1) DT 2) DB 3) WR (I'm sorry if we can't develop the top 3 veteran guys, plus Trader, Carr, Washington, Ray Ray) into a top unit.. then we're lost.. Click to expand... If we don’t go get a starter at DB/S we are going to regret it big time.