If We Get Plumlee? Fastest QB ever at The U?

Advertisement
Stephen Morris was the fastest QB in the draft and ran a 4.6 at the combine.
John has runs like a slot WR though. His straight line speed isn’t as much a concern. He’s plenty fast enough even if his timed 4.6 is accurate. If that was a bad day and he runs a 4.5 or 4.4 then we’re talking a legit Lamar Jax or Vick running the ball with a better arm coming out.

Better Arm than Vick??? come on now

Advertisement
Ryan Collins?? Uncle Luke almost killed our program over him, he better have been at least fast.

Advertisement
Is that a laser timed 4.4? the Last qb that ran that was Ron Mexico with freakish 4.3 laser. 4.4 as a qb is a problem for defenses. Jackson ran a 4.3 hand time I believe. If this dude is legit 4.4 he needs to come visit.

Miami does not have much history with running QB. Rosier was probably the one that did it the most and it gave teams a lot of trouble the first year. If this guy runs a 4.4, he will give the teams we play fits. I not big on running QBs but desperation has set in. Bring him on.

What if we hire Enos and land
Hurts start next year
Martell sit out 1 Year
Plumlee redshirt

Perry Weldon asked to transfer

Advertisement
Advertisement

Vick is the best college player I've ever seen in person. I've been to more college games than 99.9 % of the population. That doesn't mean his throwing motion is unnatural and flicks the ball with his wrist.

I just watch John's tapes again. It's the most similar I've seen to Vicks. He's not quite as impressive on stop starts but MANE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back