If we get coley?

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Since Kerr expressed how his heart belong with fsu, if we get coley. They better not let Kerr come back because he is clearly trying to recruit against with that Keith Bryant pic.

Advertisement
I hope u are right. After sand land and standard I felt he was a waste of a scholly if only we can get David perry and Asante to leave to open up space.

I think we should stop ALL & EVERY communication about Coley coming to miami until it is a done deal. otherwise we are setting ourselves up for some bs.

Advertisement
If we get Coley, 6 and S.Coley are certain locks. Most likely K.Bryant also.

Advertisement
Heres a question: in the case of someone like coley and big recruits that FSU and Miami are fighting for, what's the protocol if coley takes our job? Presumably he's been telling MT all along how great FSU is, how much we suck, how we're going to get hammered, etc. so tomorrow would he call up MT and say, "hey man, how's it going? Uh...remember all that stuff I said about FSU being awesome and the only place for you? Yeh, forget all that. Miami is where you wanna be!"

Heres a question: in the case of someone like coley and big recruits that FSU and Miami are fighting for, what's the protocol if coley takes our job? Presumably he's been telling MT all along how great FSU is, how much we suck, how we're going to get hammered, etc. so tomorrow would he call up MT and say, "hey man, how's it going? Uh...remember all that stuff I said about FSU being awesome and the only place for you? Yeh, forget all that. Miami is where you wanna be!"

lol

Advertisement

lol

I have seen the light. Shoot, even I had to decommit from that dumpster fire

Advertisement
Pretty much common knowledge Kerr was "pushed out." Another, milder way of putting it is the staff stopped recruiting him.

IF he takes the job and that's a big IF.
The protocol would probably be that he won't recruit players he was recruting for fsu.
But him taking the job and that knowing he is here would help with those players.
JMO.

CANE: Yep!

COLEY: "I left. You should follow."

BRYANT: "But what about what jimbob said about the ncaa giving MIAMI the death penalty?? Scary."

COLEY: "Dude. They SKATIN!"

Advertisement
Back