If we don't make the CFB playoff

Why don't we talk about ND for a few more days?

Okay. Huge crowd. Announcers pull for ND. Crowd is crazy loud but announcers claim it is 50/50 ND fans. We win, big or small depending on how well we play. ND fans cry. Announcers are heard muttering "oh crap they are back". Kelly goes to NFL and Urban leaves OSU for health reasons, obtains miracle cure at Lourdes and takes ND job. Meanwhile up in Tuscaloosa, Satan starts back channel negotiations with several NFL teams ..... President Trump starts wearing Turnover Chain made of real gold. What's else is there to talk about.

Advertisement
Non-power 5 schools produce good teams. UCF this year would be in the middle to upper middle of any power 5 conference. Hence why they are ranked in the high teens. I have no problem with the best non power 5 school gettingna chance to prove themselves.

Why don't we talk about ND for a few more days?

Okay. Huge crowd. Announcers pull for ND. Crowd is crazy loud but announcers claim it is 50/50 ND fans. We win, big or small depending on how well we play. ND fans cry. Announcers are heard muttering "oh crap they are back". Kelly goes to NFL and Urban leaves OSU for health reasons, obtains miracle cure at Lourdes and takes ND job. Meanwhile up in Tuscaloosa, Satan starts back channel negotiations with several NFL teams ..... President Trump starts wearing Turnover Chain made of real gold. What's else is there to talk about.

seems legit.

This isn't even a thread in July. To me, winning the coastal was the expectation. I am enjoying this unexpected ride but I haven't forgotten the last 10 years. This feels different though. We are in a position now to do something great. If we keep winning, the rest will take care of itself.

I agree with this . We have won the coastal basically so beating ND and / or Clemson is a bonus . I do feel we beat ND but I am not sure about Clemson. We will play someone like UGA or Oklahoma , OSU in the Orange Bowl. UCF will play in another bowl most believe.

I hope to **** we don't have to play scrub *** non power 5 UCF in a new years 6 game. I keep seeing them in bowl projections for the peach bowl as an at-large.

That would be a **** buzzkill. I want to play a legit opponent in our bowl game.

Total BS these non power 5 teams get into those games.

We need Clemson to win the rest of its regular season games, therefore the winner of the ACC is in the playoff and the loser gets the orange bowl.

Nope. Can't. The Cotton/Fiesta/Peach Bowl is where UCF can go with an at large bid. Orange Bowl is only for ACC/ND vs SEC, Big 10, and ND.

i think the PAC12 can play in the orange also, i remember years back that andrew luck stanford team destroyed vag tech

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back