If we close with Chatman, Chatfield and Briggs...

No. **** that. We've been addressing needs for 10 years.

Where's the stack chips, he comin, chess not checkers?

I'll ask a different question..... If we get punked by the AH4, what say you?

Advertisement
That would give us a 70% blue chip ratio, which is excellent. I don't know if it would get us into the top 5, but still very good. Elite, for me, is Top 5

Advertisement
That would give us a 70% blue chip ratio, which is excellent. I don't know if it would get us into the top 5, but still very good. Elite, for me, is Top 5

This is the first class in over a decade where we dont have a single recruit who Id consider a reach or special.

LMAO @ the poster saying this is just an "ok" class. This is the downside of having all your blue chip guys sign early and onboard.

If NSD came and Richt closed with Lingard, Pope, BJordan, Hightower, Mallory, Silvera, JWilliams, PJoyner and GHall all declaring for us he would be crowned a God and would have a street named after him in Coral Gables. Some of you guys are forgetting the studs that we have in the bag already and that they are top 100 kids in their own right.

Advertisement

That would give us around a 50% blue chip ratio, when you look at our total roster and not just this one class.

Alabama has better than an 85% blue chip ratio when you look at their total roster.

And they have a full 85 kids on scholarship... we have something like 70 kids total.

LMAO @ the poster saying this is just an "ok" class. This is the downside of having all your blue chip guys sign early and onboard.

If NSD came and Richt closed with Lingard, Pope, BJordan, Hightower, Mallory, Silvera, JWilliams, PJoyner and GHall all declaring for us he would be crowned a God and would have a street named after him in Coral Gables. Some of you guys are forgetting the studs that we have in the bag already and that they are top 100 kids in their own right.

Wrong.

That would give us around a 50% blue chip ratio, when you look at our total roster and not just this one class.

Alabama has better than an 85% blue chip ratio when you look at their total roster.

And they have a full 85 kids on scholarship... we have something like 70 kids total.

Now you are changing the narrative to fit your argument. Who gives a ***** about the roster right now? This is the recruiting board. And this 2018 class is filled with blue chip players. FILLED. If you dont believe that then I dont know what to tell you buddy. You can continue to cry yourself to sleep over losing TC in the "Tyson Campbell" thread.

Now you are changing the narrative to fit your argument. Who gives a ***** about the roster right now? This is the recruiting board. And this 2018 class is filled with blue chip players. FILLED. If you dont believe that then I dont know what to tell you buddy. You can continue to cry yourself to sleep over losing TC in the "Tyson Campbell" thread.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

85 is better than 50.

And a top 10 class is not "elite."

"Elite" is national championship level. That's not where we are.

Last year, Alabama signed TWENTY FOUR 4/5 star kids in their class. THAT is elite. Georgia's class this year has all the makings of being elite.

Ours is not on that level.

Advertisement

I feel you but the topic was this class. If we can continue pulling 70% blue chips we will be in good shape

Sorry to interrupt the thread with some good news but Andrew Chatfield is UOVing to the basketball game tonight

Stop embarrassing yourself.

85 is better than 50.

And a top 10 class is not "elite."

"Elite" is national championship level. That's not where we are.

Last year, Alabama signed TWENTY FOUR 4/5 star kids in their class. THAT is elite. Georgia's class this year has all the makings of being elite.

Ours is not on that level.

I’m embarrassing myself? Lol. Ok.

Advertisement
And Ezzard would you say we’ve effectively addressed our needs for this year? I’d say we have and next year we can focus on lb and dline but shouldn’t have a glaring need anywhere.
With the way we’re losing some guy and the purging of the roster of dead weight, it seems we’ll go into 2018 well below the 85 but it seems like we’ll have good depth at almost every position, save maybe dt for the 2018 season.
No. We needed another top 4 corner that could contribute this year since either Blades or Frierson will likely be safeties. With our whiffs the year before with Henderson we are still a bit thin at corner.

i would need DE- Gerald and a possible grad transfer as a dt stopgap if possible and i'd be cool. I think Briggs and Chatman both need shirts or one of the 2. A grad transfer 1 tech would be fine with me...And i'd feel good with it.

All this is based off the fact that your counting on Gerald Willis. Hes a livewire kid, not sure if he is someone i put faith in to line up 9 mnths from now..from school grades issue or off the field stuff man.
Gerald Willis isn’t the kind of guy I’m putting my faith in. It’s not like he was dominant on the field anyway.

And Ezzard would you say we’ve effectively addressed our needs for this year? I’d say we have and next year we can focus on lb and dline but shouldn’t have a glaring need anywhere.
With the way we’re losing some guy and the purging of the roster of dead weight, it seems we’ll go into 2018 well below the 85 but it seems like we’ll have good depth at almost every position, save maybe dt for the 2018 season.

When are you going to pay your bet with BULLISHNOLE you welching ?

Advertisement
Back