If we beat Va Tech....

Well as far as the ACC race is concerned, if we lose any more ACC games we will not be playing in the ACC Championship game. So this game is a must win. Actually, every game except for ND is a must win. But more importantly we need UNC to lose another ACC game. UNC beating FSU really did make it much more difficult for us to win the Coastal.

So basically we need to win out, VTech then needs to win out, And UNC needs to lose another ACC game. That would make it a 3 way tie, and since only 1 loss of ours would be to a coastal team, we would have the divisional tie breaker.

But If we beat VTech, I think it will absolutely solidify in my mind that Manny Diaz and our defense did as much as we could possibly have hoped for this season. Our offense has been disappointing so I hope they step it up this game.
I don't trust vt to win out

We need to win out and unc needs to lose two more acc games. That is most realistic possibility imo

No. UNC losing twice is definitely not more likely than VTech winning out in the ACC. TBH right now i'd be surprised if UNC even loses one ACC game, let alone two. That's why them beating FSU was so bad for us. Now they need to lose to a lesser team.
I'm not saying you're crazy for thinking that I just don't think unc is that good

Gt will run all over them and I could see Duke or NC state beating them

ay i hope youre right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back