If U live in 305 & U aren't a Canes bagman. U R the problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Fvck buying tickets to games. Fvck donating to the Hurricanes Club.

If you live in Miami and aren't a Canes bagman you are without a doubt part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Season ticket holders that aren't helping with recruits aren't doing schit for the program. Save your season ticket money and find a kid in need.

Real talk.

We have all read the article. We all know the truth.

"I look at this as an investment. When you ask me why I do this ... let me ask you something. Who's your favorite sports team? Most favorite. Who do you live and die with? What if I told you that if you gave me $10,000 right now I could guarantee you they'd be better? That if they were usually bad that they'd have a winning season? Or if they were just a game shy of going to a championship that they'd get there next season?"

No excuses from those of you that live down there. None.

Once you get things up and rollin' HMU! I know where Western Union is.

This board raised a bunch of money for a ghey *** banner. Imagine if that money had gone for DT's instead?

:crownpour:

Advertisement

If you live in Miami and aren't a Canes bagman you are without a doubt part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Season ticket holders that aren't helping with recruits aren't doing schit for the program. Save your season ticket money and find a kid in need.

Real talk.

"I look at this as an investment. When you ask me why I do this ... let me ask you something. Who's your favorite sports team? Most favorite. Who do you live and die with? What if I told you that if you gave me $10,000 right now I could guarantee you they'd be better? That if they were usually bad that they'd have a winning season? Or if they were just a game shy of going to a championship that they'd get there next season?"

This board raised a bunch of money for a ghey *** banner. Imagine if that money had gone for DT's instead?

I think this season, there's going to be lots of money raised for additional banners, but nothing like the ones from here.

Real talk.

Cousin!...been screamin' this **** for YEARS!!!! How in the fck do we not absolutely LOCK-UP all the top kids within a 15 fck'g mile radius of the school?!?!?!? Tell me, how in the **** does the NCAA catch a black man in the hood "looking out" for black kids in the hood?!?!?!? I mean..really...wtf does the NCAA do with that ****?!?!? I mean..they would literrally have to camp out in the kid's house to catch some ****!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again- Al's fat *** is making 2+ mill a year. Break me off 100,000 of that **** and we land whomever we want in this *****!!! Fck, create a charity or something and write that **** off!!!! I mean..****!!!! How fck'g stupid are we?!?!?!?!?! And fck the SEC!!!!! Once we start breaking these kids off, they STOP taking SEC trips- PERIOD!!!! "*****, you can go visit the University of Hawaii or Fresno St. or some ****, but no SEC visits!!!"...trust me kid, you ain't missin' **** anyway....".

If I were a coach, I'd do EXACTLY that. "I make an annual donation to help poor inner-city kids in the area"...."I try and do my part".... fck'n SHEESH, man!!!!!!

Donations to help poor, inner-city kids is a noble gesture.

No one could fault someone for that.

"From faith, charity."

And I got some faith that this charity would produce some results.

Advertisement
I bet we could put together at least $50k from this site alone.

We would need someone suave but street smart like GhostofVenice or Consig to be the front man.

Any other nominations?

I bet we could put together at least $50k from this site alone.

We would need someone suave but street smart like GhostofVenice or Consig to be the front man.

Any other nominations?

Think we need a few.

Spread it around. Different folks know different folks. Sixty grand? Three inner city philanthropists? That's SIX f'sure top players.

Donations to help poor, inner-city kids is a noble gesture.

No one could fault someone for that.

"From faith, charity."

And I got some faith that this charity would produce some results.

Lulz. Seriously, there are no dark, smoke filled rooms anymore down in Miami?!?!? Get with a savvy/slimy attorney and make this **** happen, AL!!!!

There are PLENTY of smart, street-smart, plugged-in, charismatic black men out there that will gladly make 50k a year to grease the pockets of the best athletes in Dade and Broward county. Should I E-Mail this *****????

Look. This is what we're up against.

There's an old saying, "If your sword is too short, take one step forward."

That's all we gotta do. We could stock up five stars each year for a hundred thou. The SEC teams do it as a business practice.

But at least we could help these fine young men stay close to home where they would have family support during their college years.

Advertisement
In all seriousness. With as shady as the Miami streets are how are we not the kings of the baggame?

SEC=baggame on point.
BIG 12= baggame on point.
PAC 12= baggame on point.
FSU= baggame on point.

Miami= ?

Yall sound crazy miami needs to go independent get a tv contract keep all the money for themselves build there own stadium because that david Beckham stadium is not going down... miami is a sleeping giant we just need to adapt to the new college football environment.....

Yall sound crazy miami needs to go independent get a tv contract keep all the money for themselves build there own stadium because that david Beckham stadium is not going down... miami is a sleeping giant we just need to adapt to the new college football environment.....

That is exactly what this thread is attempting to do my friend. Get with the times compadre.

$100 from every poster here and Valentine is our next Wilfork.

dammit mane...

Advertisement
$100 from every poster here and Valentine is our next Wilfork.

dammit mane...

245 users on right now.

245 * $100 = $24,500

Tell me we can't get a blue chip DT with this. And this is only on a gorgeous Friday afternoon and most of the WEZ refuses to come to his site.

Advertisement
Living two seconds from campus and following recruiting supremely closely I would be more than honored to become the rogue bagman. Would kill it

I see the miami kids throwing up the 503 in pictures all the time, I can help in that area. I can have the firm's process server work off the books maybe?

The point of a bagman is that you're ******* anonymous you corny *** nerd

"Canes Bagmen Local #151"

Omg shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back