If true: Golden aint playing w/ Duke

WhoDat

Junior
Greg Auman
@gregauman Greg Auman
I'm told that Miami Norland RB Duke Johnson backed out of visit to USF when Hurricanes told him his scholarship was pulled if he took visit.

Advertisement
That guy is an USF writer. We would have pulled a lot of schollies if kids are visiting. Just a dumbass tweet.

Advertisement
lulz Duke hasn't visited or even considered any other school. But now was planning on visiting USF, of all places, at the last minute? Sure buddy.

Advertisement
"I went to a USF junior day and this Miami junior day was a little more organized, "Sherit said. "The Miami junior day was all about learning about the entire school because you can't play football forever. At Miami, they emphasize being student-athletes and I liked that. When I went to the USF junior day it was all about football. I want to learn about the academics too and at Miami I did that."

Lol at usf

Advertisement
Interesting. I don't see Duke going anywhere, where else he going to find a situation like here for PT, even if he wasn't a solid commit (which he is)

"I went to a USF junior day and this Miami junior day was a little more organized, "Sherit said. "The Miami junior day was all about learning about the entire school because you can't play football forever. At Miami, they emphasize being student-athletes and I liked that. When I went to the USF junior day it was all about football. I want to learn about the academics too and at Miami I did that."

Lol at usf

lol. ol Skip Holtz.

"Men, football is the only classes you will need here"

Advertisement

Lol at usf

Spot on . Academics at usf. There's nothing but football there.

duke is a cane lock

i'm ok with him going over there and running through their hoes brah

Duke's Mom.

cassandra mitchell@RaisingACaneReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

@DNord_UMiami @gregauman lol, they (UM) support Dukes decision whether he wants to visit or not

Advertisement
Back