If this was our schedule...

Louisville can go undefeated and will only play in the same Bowl that they played in last year.... the Sugar Bowl. They are irrelevant, Miami and a host of other teams will jump them well before the season is over.

I think Fresno St and NIU are better then Louisville..... Teddy's team should be ranked no higher then 20th.

They might not get into the Sugar Bowl.
Say Alabama, Ohio State, Miami, Oregon, Oaklahoma and Louisville go undefeated.
It would be Bama versus Oregon in the championship game.
With 4 BCS bowls, you think Louisville will get an at large bid over, in my scenario, undefeated Miami, Ohio State, Oaklahoma, then a 1 loss Stanford, Baylor, Clemson, Michigan and the SEC runner up?
I don't think so, but we'll see what happens.

I do think this is going to be a real bizarre, end of the season ***** fest for a lot of teams, ourselves included.

Advertisement
Blame UF...if they could have curb stomped Teddy last year all this is null...

Agree. I made that point previously. **** you Muschamp!

I think it would be beneficial to college football if Louisville goes undefeated and ends up playing in The Citrus Bowl.
Would show AD's that scheduling the bottom of the barrel won't get the job done.
If Louisville is actually rewarded for beating up crappy teams, then you would see BCS teams in a bidding war to get Savannah State, FIU, Temple etc., on their schedule.

Its not really Louisville fault, almost all the good teams left their conference. They wanted to play Bama this year but Bama had to ask Beamer and VT to cancel their game. Beamer said no because Logan ****ing Thomas came back and he thought he had a chance against Bama.

It actually is Louisville's fault. Nobody scheduled their out of conference games but themselves. It's not like the big east was a top power conference a couple years ago when they made their schedule, so they should have known that scheduling 4 out of conference cream puffs was never going to help them.
I'm sure they could have scheduled us if they agreed to play in Sun Life.
It's the same reason we should never schedule teams like Savannah State ever again. Doesn't even help us pad our stats as starters are out after the 1st quarter.
All these crap games do is give us an easy victory at the cost of potential disastrous injuries while leaving us rusty for games that matter.

Boise got away with playing the likes of VT as their one and only "tough" ooc game. An overrated, half *** VT was genius scheduling.

Booker T
NW
Carol City

all better than some of the clowns that Louisville plays. Just a pussboy schedule.

Any chance we end up playing them in a bowl game?

Teddy vs Morris would be awesome

Advertisement
Tough to blame Louisville when their entire conference crumbled around them

Last year they had a 9 win Rutgers team and an 8 win Syracuse team, as well as Cincy who won 10 games.

The year before that you had a 10 win West Virginia in the Big East.

Now it's just a cluster**** conference of lost teams wandering the mid-major desert. There's a reason why Louisville is got out as soon as they could.

Yeah I agree w/ buddha Louisville's ***** AD thought they could sneak into the BCS title game playing the weakest schedule of all time..... it's not going to happen by a long shot. And once the cluster**** ending to this season starts becoming more apparent, i agree that Louisville could very well find themselves completely shut out of any BCS bowl period.

An undefeated Louisville may end up in the Meineke Car Bowl this year..... Chic Fil A Bowl is definitely skipping on them.

Yeah I agree w/ buddha Louisville's **** AD thought they could sneak into the BCS title game playing the weakest schedule of all time..... it's not going to happen by a long shot. And once the cluster**** ending to this season starts becoming more apparent, i agree that Louisville could very well find themselves completely shut out of any BCS bowl period.

An undefeated Louisville may end up in the Meineke Car Bowl this year..... Chic Fil A Bowl is definitely skipping on them.

Except the AAC winner is an Auto Qualifier to the BCS. So they will be going to at least the Fiesta Bowl (who has the last pick of At Large Teams).

Yeah I agree w/ buddha Louisville's **** AD thought they could sneak into the BCS title game playing the weakest schedule of all time..... it's not going to happen by a long shot. And once the cluster**** ending to this season starts becoming more apparent, i agree that Louisville could very well find themselves completely shut out of any BCS bowl period.

Except the AAC winner is an Auto Qualifier to the BCS. So they will be going to at least the Fiesta Bowl (who has the last pick of At Large Teams).

**** i didnt know i thought they lost their AQ status but oh well, they still will be irrelevant in the national title conversation at least.

Advertisement
**** i didnt know i thought they lost their AQ status but oh well, they still will be irrelevant in the national title conversation at least.

Yeah, still have it for this year. Probably the last time you'll see an AAC school in the BCS though with the playoff coming.

Yeah, still have it for this year. Probably the last time you'll see an AAC school in the BCS though with the playoff coming.

Wow. The BE was about to lose AQ status, and the best BE teams left, leaving the sorry ***, fourth rate AAC

Boise got away with playing the likes of VT as their one and only "tough" ooc game. An overrated, half *** VT was genius scheduling.

Problem is Boise tried to schedule other teams, but noone would accept it since they felt like they had nothing to gain after watching teams like OU and bama lose to non BCS teams. Not boise's fault for a lack of trying.

Most of this will be a non factor once the playoff starts. Most seasons, there are not more than 4 undefeated teams. The playoff won't be perfect, but it will settle this down a bit (assuming they dont try to give all 4 spots to the SEC)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back