If this Manny Experiment doesn’t

Y'all still don't get it and it never will. We wouldnt in a million years get away with the **** guys like Freeze do.
Take a chance show u want to win....we done it before. Take the chance anything is better then being a trash can squad. We should aim for the top here and if it cost us so be it

Advertisement
How many seasons did zero leeway Shannon coach at Miami?

4:

5-7
7-6
9-4
7-5 fired

Compare to Golden:
6-6
7-5
9-4 (ditched us to back door a deal to PSU)
6-7 (retained)
4-3 (took a 58-0 loss and a visceral reaction from all parties to fire him)

Richt:
9-4
10-3
7-6 (Complete fracture in locker room, gave him options to stay [allegedly], and he left on his own accord)

I think people still go by the Shannon was shorted thing because Golden came right after him and got more time. If Manny has a bad year this year, he’ll be gone after 3 seasons sooo...
Right. And the fake NCAA investigation and pandemic that never happened...Shannon dealt with both and got screwed!!!

Advertisement
And we will completely flop because there is no king or no healthy king to save his butt like he did this year because without king this past season we are easy 5-6. And the defense is flawed and exposed and it’s doesn’t matter who’s calling it, it’s gonna get exposed like it has since it’s inception at Texas. Bama loss, MSU loss wisky big 10 style which is one of this schemes kryptonites, at UNC loss see this past season smh, at Pitt in the cold against Pickett loss as that’s another one of our kryptonites, at UVA I’m the cold loss, and whoever the crossover is which is most likely given our luck BC in the cold for there red bandana game equals loss. That’s 6 losses right there and knowing how manures team consistently come out unprepared, undisciplined and unmotivated, you might add in another loss in a game we should never have lost. Like at FSU or Gtech for example. 🤢🤮 end of the day both manure and James are gone and will have some hope and that’s something that should bring a little light in the darkness of us canes fans.
I will never understand fans like you that root for someone to fail

4:

5-7
7-6
9-4
7-5 fired

Compare to Golden:
6-6
7-5
9-4 (ditched us to back door a deal to PSU)
6-7 (retained)
4-3 (took a 58-0 loss and a visceral reaction from all parties to fire him)

Richt:
9-4
10-3
7-6 (Complete fracture in locker room, gave him options to stay [allegedly], and he left on his own accord)
Golden got an extra year because of the ncaa investigation. Why aren’t we over it? Both weren’t great here, tonsay

So we’ve failed with 2 assistants that the ex players liked, an up and comer, an old hat veteran and now we have an ex assistant fans hate too...

Meanwhile:
- Franklin
- Harbaugh
- Mullen
- Butch
- Mario
- Strong
- Herman
- Pirate
- Fuente
- Babers
- Malzahn
- shark ******
- Steele
- Pruitt
- Smart
- Rich Rod
- Sumlin
- etc

Aren’t really unseating Bama, Clemson and Ohio State.

ND and Clemson fans wanted their current coaches fired at one point.....

Seems like across the country finding the coach that takes the program to the top is hard....

Golden got an extra year because of the ncaa investigation. Why aren’t we over it? Both weren’t great here, tonsay

So we’ve failed with 2 assistants that the ex players liked, an up and comer, an old hat veteran and now we have an ex assistant fans hate too...

Meanwhile:
- Franklin
- Harbaugh
- Mullen
- Butch
- Mario
- Strong
- Herman
- Pirate
- Fuente
- Babers
- Malzahn
- shark ******
- Steele
- Pruitt
- Smart
- Rich Rod
- Sumlin
- etc

Aren’t really unseating Bama, Clemson and Ohio State.

ND and Clemson fans wanted their current coaches fired at one point.....

Seems like across the country finding the coach that takes the program to the top is hard....

I legit don’t even know what this is supposed to mean.

Advertisement
And I will never understand fans like you who root for failures!
I root for Manny because I’d rather him succeed than spend another 2-3 years rebuilding with a new HC. I’m not sure what’s wrong with that. We’ve been through too many spin cycles the last 15 years. I’d rather Manny pull it off than have to go through the motions again

I legit don’t even know what this is supposed to mean.
Golden got an extra year than Shannon likely due to the NCAA investigation and not some conspiracy theory.

There’s a lot of consistent discussion/rhetoric around our hiring failures... I’m not disagreeing that they were failures, but rather commenting that major schools around the country have also failed, and many of the “home run” hires out there aren’t bringing in the wins at a rate we’d be happy with here...

I root for Manny because I’d rather him succeed than spend another 2-3 years rebuilding with a new HC. I’m not sure what’s wrong with that. We’ve been through too many spin cycles the last 15 years. I’d rather Manny pull it off than have to go through the motions again
So we don’t have to go through another rebuild? Well I hate to break it to you but even though Blake supposedly hired manny because manny fooled him into thinking it wasn’t a rebuild and that all he had to do was get the offense right, which was nothing but a box of snake oil. And then manure admitted it was a rebuild after the fiu debacle and got smoked for it and had to walk it back like the beta he is. You know why we’re still in a rebuild and will be as long as manny is our coach? Because incase you couldn’t figure it out yet, manny doesn’t have a ******* clue what he’s doing or how to run a successful program. Now if we had an AD worth a **** who knows about the game of football this would have been major red flags and a novice like manny who never even played the game at the college level, would have never been hired. This university is getting exactly what it deserved with it second make a wish a hire of a DC with zero HC experience from a failed regime. So get ready to be in constant rebuild for as long as manny is here. And when he’s not, god willing they’ll hire a Coach who know s how to achieve a successful rebuild and run a successful program. Till then we’re just spinning our wheels whether you want to believe it or not.

Last edited:
So we don’t have to go through another rebuild? Well I hate to break it to you but even though Blake supposedly hired manny because manny fooled him into thinking it wasn’t a rebuild and that all he had to do was get the offense right, was nothing but a box of snake oil. And then manure admitted it was a rebuild after the fiu debacle and got smoked for it and had to walk it back like the beta he is. You know why we’re still in a rebuild and will be as long as manny is our coach? Because incase you couldn’t figure it out yet, manny doesn’t have a ******* clue what he’s doing or how to run a successful program. Now if we had an AD worth a **** who knows about the game of football this would have been major red flags and a novice like manny who never even played the game at the college level, would have never been hired. This university is getting exactly what it deserved with it second make a wish a hire of a DC with zero HC experience from a failed regime. So get ready to be in constant rebuild for as long as manny is here. And when he’s not, god willing they’ll hire a Coach who know s how to achieve a successful rebuild and run a successful program. Till then we’re just spinning our wheels whether you want to believe it or not.
Alright man. Have a good day

Advertisement
If Manny fails, we are back to playing the coaching lottery. Almost always a losing ticket. It’s why I don’t get rooting against Manny.

You want Gus? People complain about Manny’s D taking a 1-2 year nosedive as HC. Have you seen the Gus offense? It’s been broken and deteriorating for years. You want him as HC? Buy a lottery ticket.
I don’t think anyone is actually rooting against Manny. None of us give a sh*t about who gets us back to where we should be as long as we get there.

People (I included) just don’t believe he’s the guy that will get us there. I don’t think he’s the worst coach we’ve had but I just think we’re stuck with 7-5 type records with Manny at the helm. If he proves us wrong then I think most of us are happy to eat crow. I’ll eat that sh*t for a year straight if it means we get number 6. I just don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Advertisement
work get Gus Malzhan or Hugh Freeze. Can’t be wrong either way. I do appreciate manny betting on himself. I think the guy he wanted for DC got another job (see Charlie Strong and Kevin Steele) and he decided to bet on his play calling skills and send a message to the faithful that it is make or break for him.
We shop at Goodwill. Nothing wrong with that. It puts a lot of people to work. Plus, we get stuff at great bargain prices, some stuff is like new, has never ever been used before (read Blake).

He's got a plan

Advertisement
Back