If this Manny Experiment doesn’t

Advertisement
While I 100% want Manny to make this work, I am very skeptical of this plan. Based off our recent history the Alabama game could mean a lot. We definitely over achieved 2 years ago in the opener against FL and should have won that game, if we won I think we see a different 2019 season.

If we happen to beat an Alabama team that's will need to reload, I think Manny could pull off a 10 win season and win the PR battle ahead. A loss to Bama, especially blow out and he's on the hot seat all season and will get his excuse machine rolling.

All in all my final prediction is that our Head Coach in 2022 is Tony Elliot. Here's hoping I'm wrong and Manny pulls this off.

work get Gus Malzhan or Hugh Freeze. Can’t be wrong either way. I do appreciate manny betting on himself. I think the guy he wanted for DC got another job (see Charlie Strong and Kevin Steele) and he decided to bet on his play calling skills and send a message to the faithful that it is make or break for him.
Hugh freeze would absolutely kill it here and have us contending in no time. Absolute home run hire but of course the cowards running the program would never make an alpha move like that. They’d say “he has to checkered of a past” and “ he’s to arrogant” smh just a bunch of losers running this program that do nothing but hire mirror images of themselves. You know, fellow beta losers and of course the most important thing to them isn't winning games, it’s virtue signaling on Twitter to prove how “woke” they are! 🤢🤮

He’s not getting fired, so no need to continue to start another thread on this.

The only guy that got ZERO leeway was Randy Shannon. BJ would look like a complete imbecile if he didn’t have a real coaching search, paid $4m to get the guy to come here & then fire him after 3 yrs?? That means he wasted a golden opportunity Richt gave him, he failed at his job, and he would be on the hottest AD seat in America.

That’s not happening, imo. He’s getting at least 4 yrs
If he ***** the bed next year relly with team Quitting on him for the third year in a row which the odds are high in these as he doesn’t have a healthy king to save his butt like this year. Plus if the defense stinks again with him calling plays he’s dead in the water and Blake James looking like an imbecile plays no part in it because he’ll be fired as well for the reasons you listed above. Manure goes 6-6 or 7-5 followed with another bowl loss with team that’s quit on him again in year ******* 3, he’s gone and so is the worst AD I’m america. That I can guarantee.

Advertisement
Manny isn’t getting fired next year unless we completely flop. But we could wait out Urban failing with the Jags. Pipe dreams

Curious why anyone would pass on a coach that has beat Bama twice in the last 5 years? Do you think the vaunted Coastal would be too much for him?
Amen brother! My man gets it right here and was a last second touchdown by Winston from winning the national title. Malzan would lay waste to the Corstal but dumb@$$es on here will say but but but he struggled recently in the sec. well no **** a$$holes, everyone struggles in the sec west from time to time aside from bama seeing as it’s the hardest ******* division in the hardest ******* conference with the greatest coach ever in your side of the division. I swear people on here are ******* idiots and those same idiots are part of the “manny bro team” smh

Manny isn’t getting fired next year unless we completely flop. But we could wait out Urban failing with the Jags. Pipe dreams
And we will completely flop because there is no king or no healthy king to save his butt like he did this year because without king this past season we are easy 5-6. And the defense is flawed and exposed and it’s doesn’t matter who’s calling it, it’s gonna get exposed like it has since it’s inception at Texas. Bama loss, MSU loss wisky big 10 style which is one of this schemes kryptonites, at UNC loss see this past season smh, at Pitt in the cold against Pickett loss as that’s another one of our kryptonites, at UVA I’m the cold loss, and whoever the crossover is which is most likely given our luck BC in the cold for there red bandana game equals loss. That’s 6 losses right there and knowing how manures team consistently come out unprepared, undisciplined and unmotivated, you might add in another loss in a game we should never have lost. Like at FSU or Gtech for example. 🤢🤮 end of the day both manure and James are gone and will have some hope and that’s something that should bring a little light in the darkness of us canes fans.

Advertisement
Amen brother! My man gets it right here and was a last second touchdown by Winston from winning the national title. Malzan would lay waste to the Corstal but dumb@$$es on here will say but but but he struggled recently in the sec. well no **** a$$holes, everyone struggles in the sec west from time to time aside from bama seeing as it’s the hardest ******* division in the hardest ******* conference with the greatest coach ever in your side of the division. I swear people on here are ******* idiots and those same idiots are part of the “manny bro team” smh

This is his record at Auburn.

You would be destroying him by season two if he did the same thing here. He’s been below average at best despite consistent top 5 to 10 recruiting classes. He’s a terrible coach. You just hate many so much you think everyone else is a solution, like that dirty scum bag Hugh freeze, without thinking about it

C2D2104D-0074-48C1-AA52-E781D9D6B3CD.jpeg

This is his record at Auburn.

You would be destroying him by season two if he did the same thing here. He’s been below average at best despite consistent top 5 to 10 recruiting classes. He’s a terrible coach. You just hate many so much you think everyone else is a solution, like that dirty scum bag Hugh freeze, without thinking about it

View attachment 141219
Go canes, you again didn’t read my post, everyone struggles in the SEC west except for bama. But I guy who has beaten bama 3 times and won the west two times going to then national championship game once, does NOT suck! That’s just the facts, regardless of agendas, name another coach in the SEC that has accomplished that against bama in the west. None have and that’s has to count for something. Now if Mahlzan can do that in the hardest division in CFB, imagine what he can do in the easiest division in CFB the Corstal? Talk about dominating the coastal every year which is exactly what we’ve been asking for since 2004. Put your agenda aside, mahlzan would be the second best coach in the acc and we’d be Blessed to have him. Also winning in CFB is a “scum bag” business, so if you want to win, sometimes you have to deal with that part of the game. Hugh freeze is dominating at Liberty and beating acc teams. Switch freeze for manure and manure is 6-6 at liberty and freeze has us in the acc title game. I swear it’s like some of you just don’t want to win, or don’t want to do what it takes to win again. Sad!

Hugh freeze would absolutely kill it here and have us contending in no time. Absolute home run hire but of course the cowards running the program would never make an alpha move like that. They’d say “he has to checkered of a past” and “ he’s to arrogant” smh just a bunch of losers running this program that do nothing but hire mirror images of themselves. You know, fellow beta losers and of course the most important thing to them isn't winning games, it’s virtue signaling on Twitter to prove how “woke” they are! 🤢🤮
And don't forget.... @NicKane, you have to be an alumn, goto every game, and donate, donate, donate! :haha-smiley:

Go canes, you again didn’t read my post, everyone struggles in the SEC west except for bama. But I guy who has beaten bama 3 times and won the west two times going to then national championship game once, does NOT suck! That’s just the facts, regardless of agendas, name another coach in the SEC that has accomplished that against bama in the west. None have and that’s has to count for something. Now if Mahlzan can do that in the hardest division in CFB, imagine what he can do in the easiest division in CFB the Corstal? Talk about dominating the coastal every year which is exactly what we’ve been asking for since 2004. Put your agenda aside, mahlzan would be the second best coach in the acc and we’d be Blessed to have him. Also winning in CFB is a “scum bag” business, so if you want to win, sometimes you have to deal with that part of the game. Hugh freeze is dominating at Liberty and beating acc teams. Switch freeze for manure and manure is 6-6 at liberty and freeze has us in the acc title game. I swear it’s like some of you just don’t want to win, or don’t want to do what it takes to win again. Sad!

It will never stop amazing me how much you guys make excuses for guys who don’t win while excoriating our own coach in year two.

it’s absolutely laughable at this point.

Look at his recruiting classes over his time there and look at his record. He was consistently around the top 10 every single year which means he brought in elite talent every single year. Try to justify it is embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It will never stop amazing me how much you guys make excuses for guys who don’t win while excoriating our own coach in year two.

it’s absolutely laughable at this point.

Look at his recruiting classes over his time there and look at his record. He was consistently around the top 10 every single year which means he brought in elite talent every single year. Try to justify it is embarrassing.
And again he’s in a conference and more importantly division we’re 6 other teams bring in elite classes every year and just so happens to be in the same division and state as the greatest CFB coach of all time. Come on man, that’s the hardest division and conference on the land and he was still able to win there and was a last second touchdown form having his second national title. Let’s not forget he has a ring as the OC for the 2010 team. So he’s in a conference we’re 6 other teams recruit at an elite level, imagine what he could do in a conference where only 2 to 3 teams depending on where FSU is, recruit at a consistent elite level and Miami being the only one of the 2 to 3 teams recrtuing at an elite level in the coastal? He’d lay waste to this division and number one have us recruiting even better in the 5 to 10 range instead of the 10 to 15 range we are consistently in. It’s a no brainer man but I know your a “support my coach till he’s not my coach anymore” kind of guy and that’s cool but a vast majority of us are past that kind of faith, especially with this programs track record over the past 16 years.

If he ***** the bed next year relly with team Quitting on him for the third year in a row which the odds are high in these as he doesn’t have a healthy king to save his butt like this year. Plus if the defense stinks again with him calling plays he’s dead in the water and Blake James looking like an imbecile plays no part in it because he’ll be fired as well for the reasons you listed above. Manure goes 6-6 or 7-5 followed with another bowl loss with team that’s quit on him again in year ******* 3, he’s gone and so is the worst AD I’m america. That I can guarantee.

Yeah; it will have to be really chitting the bed though, imo, like below .500. 6-7 probably. But even then I’m not so sure. Unless it’s a full clean out

You are an angry man. I hope you find peace.

Advertisement
Back