If things don't work out with Richt...should get on the Lane train?

Advertisement
Kiffin is under contract with FAU until 2027. does that need to be explained ?

Advertisement
Kiffin is under contract with FAU until 2027. does that need to be explained ?
Yeah, why don't you explain how FAU's contracts are impenetrable, but every other CFB team in the country's contracts are negotiable.

Advertisement
Not sure about HC.

As an OC under BoRtch, fvck yes.

FAU was top 10 in total offense last year, and their top 20 this year.

Advertisement
Get acquainted with my previous musings re: Lane Monte Kiffin.

He can't possibly do any worse than Richt, plus we get Monte ala Twiki and Dr Theopolis style on the sidelines.

So Lane kiffin who drove uscw into the ground you would like to be our HC? Just so we're clear and I understand that I'm the mental pigmy in this
He failed at USC in large part because they were sanctioned by the NCAA for the Reggie Bush scandal and docked 30 schollys.

That being said, Kiffin has made a ton of blunders during his career and is not known as a great in-game coach. To be fair, he was super young to be in the positions that he was in (Oakland Raiders HC at 31!) and has arguably matured since then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely! Manny has the D playing championship caliber. Need the same on offense. Kiffin brings that. Have to keep Manny at all cost tho.

Advertisement
He’s had the opposite career trajectory you’re supposed to have.

Oh and remember that FAU Hype video? Hahahaha
People are saying hes good because of Saban.....i wont take him as HC but if he wanted to be OC...i would take it but people dont leave hc gigs to be an OC. They need to stop mentioning his name already

Bruh, if you think Kiffin is going to be FAU's coach in 2027, I have a bridge i'd like to sell you.
After dropping to 3-3 with a bad loss versus Marshall today, I'll pass on that bridge. IF Lane became available, I'd vote for OC not HC.

Advertisement
Back