If they didn't want the chain leaked....

Advertisement
Wait so we goin 2 Chainz? I can dig it!

giphy.gif
Imagine a pick six and he gets both chains. That'd be ****** lit

Advertisement
I feel like the team basically said, “oh you think we dropped a lot of money on the U? Watch this.” It’s much heavier and more expensive than the last one I’ll tell you that. If the diamonds are real, there’s gotta be 5-6 karats just in white stones on there. Idk who paid for this one but they definitively came with deeper pockets for round 2

I understand trying to keep it secret but the cats out the bag.Just google “ new Miami turnover chain” and there’s a bunch of pictures of it.

Now I’m with whoever said that this might have been leaked on purpose and isn’t the real one.If it is I’m good with it..

Advertisement
I'm gonna come right out and say I'm jealous of dude. I would much rather see the chain on a hot babe but I'd love to rock that chain for a few minutes and get a picture.

I missed the pic but whatever it was I agree that everything looks better on a hot chick. Even better if it is all that is on her.

Guy who caught it. Just like it's not who forces a fumble, it's who recovers it that gets the chain. Just make a rule and stick to it and then it's no big deal.
TD chain would be stupid. We score entirely too many TDs, the excitement wouldn’t be the same.

You only get so many turnovers a year, and they have the potential to be huge momentum changes. They are more exciting in my opinion than a TD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back