If they didn't want the chain leaked....

Advertisement
Yeah. I'm totally trying to be tough on an internet message board. Because that's super cool and we're gonna physically fight over a comment even though we probably live thousands of miles away from each other.

Quit spamming my thread with your irrelevant schit.

carry on

Wow that chain goes hard.. the whole nation is gonna go crazy when we whip that out on Sunday. Imagine with the pipe tho, that would be too gangster, CFB ain’t ready for that yet.

****ed it got leaked though. Especially since this clown isn’t even holding up the U right, smh

Advertisement
Wow that chain goes hard.. the whole nation is gonna go crazy when we whip that out on Sunday. Imagine with the pipe tho, that would be too gangster, CFB ain’t ready for that yet.

****ed it got leaked though. Especially since this clown isn’t even holding up the U right, smh

NCAA would throw out sanctions if we came.out with the pipe. They scared.

Advertisement
that chain is going to be flames wrapped around the necks of our players...looks funny bc the dude wearing it in the pic is a ***aloon who doesnt know how to throw up the U

I just reached out MiamiHurricanesBling on Etsy to see if they'll be taking orders for the new chain. Will update when I get a response.

I wonder if that fat dude with that got the turnover chain tatted last year is gonna get his tat fixed.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-13-at-4.40.25-PM.png

Advertisement
You guys realize if he held the u correctly you wouldn't see the chain in the pic. That chain is going to be the stuff off nightmares for opposing teams/corches.

Advertisement
You guys realize if he held the u correctly you wouldn't see the chain in the pic. That chain is going to be the stuff off nightmares for opposing teams/corches.

You do realize that you can always take a pic from a different angle right? Cameras can actually be moved around. Amazing huh?
It's like science bro!!!

That **** is all over Reddit and by the way that chain is hard as ****.. I don't want a pipe in his mouth. That b i t ch is tough

Advertisement
Back