IF THE CFB PLAYOFFS WERE AROUND WHEN MARK RICHT WAS AT UGA

Advertisement
They lost by 3 points to Bama in the SEC championship. They would’ve been a lock for a playoff spot and beat Bama in the national championship.
Lol they had 2 losses and didn’t win their conference. Zero chance they make the CFP that year

Advertisement
Lol they had 2 losses and didn’t win their conference. Zero chance they make the CFP that year

Im talking about the 2013 national championship season which would’ve been the 2012 cfb season. UGa won the East with only 1 loss during the regular season.

I’m not trying to sound like an apologist I just want to spread hope to CIS that good things are on it’s way.
And you’re right. Good things are def on the way. We will eventually get a new HC... and so hope springs eternal.

BUT I must admit, your steadfast faith in this U is welcome and much needed on this board. There’s a lot of new posters here, and it would do them good to hear from you more often.

Advertisement
The way the cfb playoffs are decided

.... would’ve been **** near locks for at least the 4th spot in the playoffs with a 2nd or 3rd spot in a couple of those years.

2003 an outside chance as well bc two of their three losses being to a one loss LSU team. And the other loss was to Florida the only team to beat LSU that season.

That’s 6 years in the cfb playoffs... it just goes to show how great of a hire Mark Richt was for Miami. Perfect timing he’ll have us in the cfb playoffs In no time at all.

View attachment 69977
You know what they say about IF's? Richt is average at best and IF you like him it's pretty much the same as you being ok with tonguing your sister.

Im talking about the 2013 national championship season which would’ve been the 2012 cfb season. UGa won the East with only 1 loss during the regular season.
And then they lost again in the sec championship game ....which would give them 2 losses and NO conference title = zero chance of getting to the playoffs

Advertisement
What a dumb thread, well the playoffs are around now that he’s at Miami and he hasn’t been close to making it yet

They lost by 3 points to Bama in the SEC championship. They would’ve been a lock for a playoff spot and beat Bama in the national championship.
Your saying they would of beat bama but lost head to head. How does that make any sense? Your showing your troll colors in that post

The way the cfb playoffs are decided

2003 an outside chance as well

This is incorrect. Here's Georgia's BCS ranking in the final poll before bowl games were played:

2002 - 4
2003 - 5
2004 - 8
2005 - 5
2007 - 3
2012 - 7

Lots of close calls - but Georgia would've only made it 2 times - 2002 & 2007.

Advertisement
And then they lost again in the sec championship game ....which would give them 2 losses and NO conference title = zero chance of getting to the playoffs

Bama made it to the cfb playoffs and didnt win their conference. I think they get in bc of how close the SECCG was decided on one play. The loss to South Carolina in the regular season would hurt their chances but I think they get in.

The selection committee wouldn’t punish UGa for making it to the SECCG against the favorite to win the championship. And they were already #3 headed into the game. I think they would’ve jumped over ND or Oregon and got a spot in the playoffs that year.

Bama made it to the cfb playoffs and didnt win their conference. I think they get in bc of how close the SECCG was decided on one play. The loss to South Carolina in the regular season would hurt their chances but I think they get in.

The selection committee wouldn’t punish UGa for making it to the SECCG against the favorite to win the championship. And they were already #3 headed into the game. I think they would’ve jumped over ND or Oregon and got a spot in the playoffs that year.
Would have jumped undefeated ND with a loss ? Would have jumped one loss Pac champ Oregon with a loss ? Ok then. Bama made it without winning their conference but with only 1 loss....zero chance making it with two losses and No conference title

LOL @ making these extenuating circumstances for Richt.

Dude had 14 years before the CFP to be one of the top 2 teams in the Country to play for a NC, He never did it.

He also had 5 years before Urban, and 7 years before Saban to do what He had to do, never did it.

We've had a CFP for 4 years, what's His excuse now?

Loser talk.

Advertisement
Back