If tee Martin can do it, Why not Rosier?

The Svengali

Sophomore
We can ride Rosier, our skilled position players, and this defense to the promised land.

That's right, I said it!

Advertisement
Thing is Temaurice Martin, IIRC was a highly rated/recruited guy who decided he would be willing to wait behind Manning. He could've started multiple years at many other programs. I think this is comparing apples to oranges....

Advertisement
If Eli Manning can do it why not Rozier...but Tom Brady couldn't do it so Tee Martin must be better? Better yet, I'll buy a bag of what he smoking..T effing Martin? Really?

I get what the OP was going for with this analogy but Martin's QB Rating in 1998 (144.4) was almost as good as Manning's 1997 season (147.7). I don't think we're getting that kind of production out of Rosier.

I get what the OP was going for with this analogy but Martin's QB Rating in 1998 (144.4) was almost as good as Manning's 1997 season (147.7). I don't think we're getting that kind of production out of Rosier.

Our team is loaded with playmakers, how do we know if he can't have that type of rating. I'm still on richt calling the right type plays for whoever is the qb.

Advertisement
We can ride Rosier, our skilled position players, and this defense to the promised land.

That's right, I said it!

y5qex8

Our team is loaded with playmakers, how do we know if he can't have that type of rating. I'm still on richt calling the right type plays for whoever is the qb.
Hey yeah guysm, that would be neat. And maybe Trayone Gray will break Barry Sanders' single season rushing record too.

Advertisement

I think we forget what it means to be loaded with playmakers, because this group isn't. Not yet anyway.

They did have Travis Henry and Jamal Lewis. Tee Martin was garbage, but still better than Rosier.

Advertisement
The biggest reason Rosier can't do it is because he won't win the starting job.

Advertisement
Back