If Syracuse beats Notre Dame

That's all you can do is "imagine" because Borbers has never been in charge of a team that has expectations. It's easy to make a bunch of claims that you will never be able to prove.
He coached at Eastern Illinois and Bowling Green like a season or two a piece, and he's never been fired. Can you make that argument for YOUR coach?

Advertisement
Hager and Jagre in a cis ****ing contest. One says I’m right. The other says prove it. The other says I don’t have to prove it. Good ole cis, you can always count on 2 or more posters having it at each other, and all of them sounding like 5 year old kids fighting over whose toy is the nicest.

Hager and Jagre in a cis ****ing contest. One says I’m right. The other says prove it. The other says I don’t have to prove it. Good ole cis, you can always count on 2 or more posters having it at each other, and all of them sounding like 5 year old kids fighting over whose toy is the nicest.
Nah, I just love clowning corny ****'s...

Advertisement
He coached at Eastern Illinois and Bowling Green like a season or two a piece, and he's never been fired. Can you make that argument for YOUR coach?

No, my coach has never been a head coach in the f'ing MAC. Richt's first head coaching job came with more pressure than anything Radio B has ever endured. Eastern Illinois. That's adorable.

No, my coach has never been a head coach in the f'ing MAC. Richt's first head coaching job came with more pressure than anything Radio B has ever endured. Eastern Illinois. That's adorable.
Getting fired for losing to Georgia Tech is deplorable lol

Advertisement
Back