if shannon was still here...

like a bat signal, Randy defenders to the rescue!!

LMFAO!!

proxy.php

Advertisement
Teddy got good coaching at UL, which is not something he would have gotten here. Clock stopped, one timeout left.... must use timeout to figure out the clock situation....

Teddy got good coaching at UL, which is not something he would have gotten here. Clock stopped, one timeout left.... must use timeout to figure out the clock situation....

Which is why Kaaya will struggle mightily here! Coaching Sucks, including Coley!

You'll never hear me defend Coley. That dude needs to figure out the importance of converting 3rd downs, in a hurry.

Which is why Kaaya will struggle mightily here! Coaching Sucks, including Coley!

Advertisement
even he couldnt keep kids home dude became a choir boy and a follow da rules homie, thats doesnt win at the college level. u have to break rules n be a fkin boss where kids are knocking on ur door to play for u. shannon was a choir boy and is a god staff member when he getting orders on what to do but as the lead man nope. its why butch davis staff looks great and why sabans staff looks great and y every coach whos staff looks great its because of the head guy.

coker looked good shannon lookedgood, saban makes kiffin n mario look good let that sink in. kiffin and mario are going to sucker there next gig because sabans gonna make them money.

just get butch in here and watch the fire works in sfla and nationally. easiest choice in history,age mean nothing.........connection with kid$ is everything.

i kno a kid who used to play fo kansas n the nets recntly,and he was a two star and they gave him everything cars clothes jewlery bills paid. this is the time we live in, and kids like bruce scarlettand most kids are about there brand to build it up. so they verbal early and decommitt later because it makes more noise and people like talking about it. if bruce verbals s. sophomore no one cares two years later. saban and butch can recruit its a gift $$$

Last edited:
Yes, do not let the jokers on here let you think for a second that we had it good while Shannon was coach. Golden was a breath of fresh air and a true HC. I think Randy is a good position coach and I have meet him once and my integration with him was great. He just is not HC material.

sigh.gif

Advertisement

That was a problem with Randy too -- maybe it is an environmental South Florida problem.

Yes, do not let the jokers on here let you think for a second that we had it good while Shannon was coach. Golden was a breath of fresh air and a true HC. I think Randy is a good position coach and I have meet him once and my integration with him was great. He just is not HC material.

The problem is that Al's fresh air really only lasted until that Maryland game where we found out he could not make defensive adjustments to even stop a bubble screen regardless of how many time it was run. It is now apparent, after four years without any defensive adjustments other than changing who gets pitched under the bus to protect Al' ego. I never though Randy was going to be a good HC. Al, unfortunately, turned out to only be a fake HC. At least Randy is assistant coach than Al. Before you question that, think about our special teams.

Well I guess when you are breathing in swamp gas a Del Taco fart smells like fresh air.

With Shannon here, we would have received the death penalty. So there you go . . . . .

If your theory is that Randy would have told ncaa "I told that white dummy ***** and her little house ni.... to stay away from that crook, but they wouldn't listen." Then I have to agree. You probably would not want the only person who could see the pile of **** talking to ncaa as your HC. Hey maybe that is the reason they fired Randy and it had nothing to do with race or record. Hummm

Advertisement
Randy, for all his faults, saved us from far worse penalties. He tried his best to keep the program clean, and he deserves credit for that. The crap that went on was not his doing, period.

So all that talk about the HC being the ultimate person responsible for his kids and his staff don't apply to Randy?

Makes sense...

proxy.php

Al Golden sucks, would Rather have Randy Shannon at least our defense would play aggressive. The Record would be the same though 7-8 wins per year.

Advertisement
Randy, for all his faults, saved us from far worse penalties. He tried his best to keep the program clean, and he deserves credit for that. The crap that went on was not his doing, period.

I agree. Randy did not want Shapiro around. Can you imagine the strain it must have put on Randy to have that creep running out with the team, being in the lockerroom, being on the sidelines, and messing with your Freshman players and Donna tells you you have no choice?

What a wreck that all was. Thanks Donna

Shannon was a QB away from winning big. Not saying winning titles but winning ACC and seeing major bowl games. J Harris really hurt UM.

I think if he land Teddy things Change

Robert Marve, Parade all american, Mr. Florida Football. Randys doghouse.

Advertisement
Back