if shannon was still here...

Advertisement
Shannon wasn't the answer, man. He had lost the team. That situation wasn't getting any better.

Advertisement
Yes, do not let the jokers on here let you think for a second that we had it good while Shannon was coach. Golden was a breath of fresh air and a true HC. I think Randy is a good position coach and I have meet him once and my integration with him was great. He just is not HC material.

Yes, do not let the jokers on here let you think for a second that we had it good while Shannon was coach. Golden was a breath of fresh air and a true HC. I think Randy is a good position coach and I have meet him once and my integration with him was great. He just is not HC material.

This.

Golden would have destroyed some other program. We would be a more disorganized embarrassment, but might have won more games because of Teddy and better defense.

Advertisement
Shannon had the defense the mopes want, # recruiting class, cheated, AND still had the same record as Golden. His slurpers will tell you he beat fsu but will leave out getting beat by uf ,losing 48-0, and getting stomped by usf.

Shannon was a QB away from winning big. Not saying winning titles but winning ACC and seeing major bowl games. J Harris really hurt UM.

I think if he land Teddy things Change

Advertisement
Where would we be now compared to where we are with golden now

Would have played a for a NC by now.

We played good D under Shannon....even better if he would have served as his own DC. We had a top 25 Defense.

The probelem: QB play was inconsistent......RS bet farm on J12. Mistatke! J12 was good kid. However, every HS star is not College Star.

However, Teddy B would have took us to the promise land........just like he did at Louisville! Program changing QB!

Advertisement

This.

What kind of bonding agent did you fellas use for your integration with Randy?

This.

What kind of bonding agent did you fellas use for your integration with Randy?

Model airplane glue.

Golden is not a True head Coach. He is a POS disgrace to coaching!

What TRUE coach runs a Defensive system that turns away Top Notch recruits (especially DTs) that live in his back yard?

You Golden slurpers are Ghey!

Advertisement
Back