if Scott is smart

Ironically I'm out of bleach.

Think about it, though. He takes over after the team gets drubbed at home. The following week Miami beats a top twenty team on the road due to one of the most amazing plays in the history of college football. They then win out, beating G-tech and UNC on the road (I think UNC is an away game), goes to the ACC championship and defeats the number one team in the country - the same team that put up over half-a-hundred on them a little over a month prior.

So you're telling me if that scenario (though unlikely) comes to fruition, you wouldn't feel he deserves consideration? Dude, maybe it's you who needs to take that bleach bath.

This scenario has a 0.000001 percent chance of happening; us winning out is highly unlikely as it is. 3 good teams, two on the road. UVA was garbage, and Duke proved today they are not a top 20 team. Let's not forget corch coley and noD are will be our coords for the remainder of the season:

Advertisement
Who said Scott has the authority to fire Dorito? If he wanted to fire him, I'm sure Blake would make the final decision. This is the staff till the end of the season. Deal wit it.

Blake said he has the ability to make staff changes!

He fires Dorito tomorrow.

Dabo went from position coach to interm hc at clemson and first thing he did was fire the oc. Scott.... it's not to late, cut the psu chord and can Dorito.

The issue he has know nuts their in al golden purse

Ironically I'm out of bleach.

Think about it, though. He takes over after the team gets drubbed at home. The following week Miami beats a top twenty team on the road due to one of the most amazing plays in the history of college football. They then win out, beating G-tech and UNC on the road (I think UNC is an away game), goes to the ACC championship and defeats the number one team in the country - the same team that put up over half-a-hundred on them a little over a month prior.

So you're telling me if that scenario (though unlikely) comes to fruition, you wouldn't feel he deserves consideration? Dude, maybe it's you who needs to take that bleach bath.

People that think like you are the reason the program is in the state its in.
Considering Scott even if it plays out the way you describe would be an overreaction.
Maybe he would be a good HC...maybe...who knows long term...and that's the point. BUT in the condition the program is in it would be an IDIOTIC risk to take.
Specially given the candidates that could be available that have FAR less risk and unknowns.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Dabo went from position coach to interm hc at clemson and first thing he did was fire the oc. Scott.... it's not to late, cut the psu chord and can Dorito.

Dabo did it because he had been given the keys to the Head Coach position.
Conversely, no chance Scott gets the HC position.
In fact, he will be out of a job in a few weeks, so he is no position to fire anyone, especially someone
who is close to Golden, whom he may need to rely on afterwards.

In fact, he will be out of a job in a few weeks, so he is no position to fire anyone, especially someone

Dabo was named interim hc when bowden quit during the season. Blake said scott could have made any changes he felt necessary.

I'll just say this, with Scott continuing to do well, the benefit should be him retained for new staff. Let he and Beard stay....I like what I see from the WRs as well. No way he should get the full time gig, though.

Dabo was named interim hc when bowden quit during the season. Blake said scott could have made any changes he felt necessary.

Not the same scenarios.
Dabo had an inkling that he had a shot at being a permanent HC, Scott knows that won't happen for him.
Blake can say whatever the heck he wants, and in this case may have said it to take some heat off himself,
but Scott is no dummy and realizes he is in no position to fire folks as (I repeat) he doesn't want to **** off
folks who may help him land somewhere.
Really, not hard to comprehend.

Advertisement

Not the same scenarios.
Dabo had an inkling that he had a shot at being a permanent HC, Scott knows that won't happen for him.
Blake can say whatever the heck he wants, and in this case may have said it to take some heat off himself,
but Scott is no dummy and realizes he is in no position to fire folks as (I repeat) he doesn't want to **** off
folks who may help him land somewhere.
Really, not hard to comprehend.

D'onofrio aint helping him land ****. Scott will get a job somewhere. Uf had interest in him during the offseason and before he came here fsu had some interest.

The only reason Scott has kept Dnofrio around is there is nobody on staff he can hand the keys to.Is he going to give it to Melvin or Williamns or Kareem.Hurley's the best option and he's not ready for this.This is a weak,weak staff.There's no gray beard or young dynamic coach,Larry Scott is the closest thing to it and it's why he's the interim.

Bingo

Dude is a dead man walking and you think the smart thing for him to start burning bridges?

Coaches are a club and he knows he is not applying for the HC position.

Please give it a rest already.

Like freaking goons from the middle ages burning witches.

You guys have become a Monty Python Sketch.

Have you weighed him against the goose?

Advertisement

Dude is a dead man walking and you think the smart thing for him to start burning bridges?

Coaches are a club and he knows he is not applying for the HC position.

Please give it a rest already.

Like freaking goons from the middle ages burning witches.

You guys have become a Monty Python Sketch.

Have you weighed him against the goose?

Dying.
LOL.

Advertisement
Back