if Scott is smart

da truth

1st team All-American
He fires Dorito tomorrow.

Dabo went from position coach to interm hc at clemson and first thing he did was fire the oc. Scott.... it's not to late, cut the psu chord and can Dorito.

Advertisement
He fires Dorito tomorrow.

Dabo went from position coach to interm hc at clemson and first thing he did was fire the oc. Scott.... it's not to late, cut the psu chord and can Dorito.

No way Scott goes the HC at Miami. I like what he was done and hope Butch keeps him but let's don't go nuts.

/\ agree but he could make the case for a hc hire at a mid level program. Should treat this opportunity as his case for a hc position elsewhere

If he wins out, and somehow gets to ACC Championship game and wins, he should get serious consideration

No D is about as useless as a single sheet of toilet paper after just taking the greasiest, foulest, stankiest dump in the history of mankind. Can't believe they even kept this d*ckstain. Hope he has fun being a positional coach in Northern South Dakota State after the season.

Advertisement
Scott is doing well, but no way he should even be entertained as a HC option. We need a home run, not an experiment. We've been down and out for over a decade, we need more than what he's currently got.

That said, fire the **** out of Doritos. I would've done it at half time and told him to pack his **** and leave so that nobody ever had to see him again.

The only reason Scott has kept Dnofrio around is there is nobody on staff he can hand the keys to.Is he going to give it to Melvin or Williamns or Kareem.Hurley's the best option and he's not ready for this.This is a weak,weak staff.There's no gray beard or young dynamic coach,Larry Scott is the closest thing to it and it's why he's the interim.

Advertisement
If he wins out, and somehow gets to ACC Championship game and wins, he should get serious consideration

^^^not sure if serious . Nah, he can't be serious.
If he fires Dorito and wins out and beats clemson in acc championship then yes he should get consideration. Dabo was a position coach when he became interm coach just like scott but unlike dabo he has yet to cut the chord from psu staff

Who said Scott has the authority to fire Dorito? If he wanted to fire him, I'm sure Blake would make the final decision. This is the staff till the end of the season. Deal wit it.

You would have to consider him. Should he be the number one choice? No. But the reality is there will be other jobs opening, meaning many top candidates will be going to places like USC East and USC west, Texas (possibly), Georgia (possibly), Virginia Tech (if they don't go with Foster) and maybe even Virginia. Granted, Virginia is not as attractive as Miami, but they probably have deeper pockets. Plus, even though he has obvious fan support, I would be very surprised if UM were to pull the trigger on Butch. I hope I'm wrong because he's one of my top choices.

Advertisement
Ironically I'm out of bleach.

Think about it, though. He takes over after the team gets drubbed at home. The following week Miami beats a top twenty team on the road due to one of the most amazing plays in the history of college football. They then win out, beating G-tech and UNC on the road (I think UNC is an away game), goes to the ACC championship and defeats the number one team in the country - the same team that put up over half-a-hundred on them a little over a month prior.

So you're telling me if that scenario (though unlikely) comes to fruition, you wouldn't feel he deserves consideration? Dude, maybe it's you who needs to take that bleach bath.

Advertisement
Ironically I'm out of bleach.

Think about it, though. He takes over after the team gets drubbed at home. The following week Miami beats a top twenty team on the road due to one of the most amazing plays in the history of college football. They then win out, beating G-tech and UNC on the road (I think UNC is an away game), goes to the ACC championship and defeats the number one team in the country - the same team that put up over half-a-hundred on them a little over a month prior.

So you're telling me if that scenario (though unlikely) comes to fruition, you wouldn't feel he deserves consideration? Dude, maybe it's you who needs to take that bleach bath.

We didn't look that good today. Winning out isn't going to be easy. I don't think we are going to have to worry.

If they beat a ranked UNC team on the road next week I will be more curious about him.

If we beat Clemson and LSU, I would be upset if he even got an interview. It's time for a new start. I'll support him for the rest of the season though

Scott is doing well, but no way he should even be entertained as a HC option. We need a home run, not an experiment. We've been down and out for over a decade, we need more than what he's currently got.

That said, fire the **** out of Doritos. I would've done it at half time and told him to pack his **** and leave so that nobody ever had to see him again.

THIS!

Advertisement
Back