If Richt becomes the next HC

Advertisement
I'm ok with Richt(prefer Butch) if he brings in slam dunk D.C............no more coach Dorito experiments!!!!!!

Shaq's pop i havent a clue but im sure he would purge the defense coaching side of the ball.

Advertisement
def won't be pruitt based on the reports of pruitt being a complete ******* to him and everyone at uga.

Definitely wouldn't bring Pruitt along. They have beef.

And hopefully he doesn't bring Schotty. Terrible, boring OC.

Advertisement
Didn't Pruitt cause tons of issues in the locker room? Thought they were at odds..

Richt's OC is horrendous and probably cost Richt his job. Pruitt could possibly be brought along as well as the QB commit Eason who is legit.

All of this is irrelevant though (Schiano).

Based upon his final interview, he could become the play caller. basically making the oc obsolete.

Advertisement
His best coordinators left a few years ago. Not sure we want the current bunch…though they would be better than the two we have now.

Advertisement

Based upon his final interview, he could become the play caller. basically making the oc obsolete.

In that case I could see him keeping Coley to script plays and recruit. Did the same for Jimbo. He is actually not too bad at it.

In that case I could see him keeping Coley to script plays and recruit. Did the same for Jimbo. He is actually not too bad at it.
I was thinking the same thing.

No chance he brings Pruitt. They did not get along and Pruitt is going to Bama anyway

Advertisement
Back