If Randy were still here

Gotta love it when a thread turns into racist rants. ALL of our anger should be turned on to the people who HIRED the last three coaches. Maybe towards the players who demanded Coker be hired to begin with.

One last thing... I don't see any "white boys" defending Golden. We ALL want him gone. I gave Coker a chance, then wanted him gone. I gave Shannon a chance, then wanted him gone. I gave Golden a chance, now want him gone. ****ing and moaning about which one is worse is beyond pathetic. The worst part of the whole sad 12 year destruction is the people at the top who are STILL THERE. It's not Coker, Shannon, or Golden. It's the people who hired them. Our only hope is that some of these people are replaced by others who are willing to pay for a top notch coach.

Not all and guys like you just put in a show for the purpose of being in this board. You were and still are to a certain extend the number 1 excuse maker for Golden.

Advertisement
White Boys looking for Excuses....

RS didn't lose 7 games in Year 4......Folden did!

Comical White Boys.

Hey Comical Black Man
Randy lost 6 games instead of 7 and one was at home to USF.....yeah...WAAYYY better!!!
Dumbass....

And btw...RS may very well be a better coach than AG...i think i actually agree with you...but stop ur racism bull**** and present a better case.

White Boy, RS loss 5 in Year 4.

You White Boys are Comedy......

RS is gone. Stop trying to make excuses for Folden.

Look at this spear chucker.....smh

You are funny, White Boy. Just so you know: White Boy are not racists words.

Don't be a Stupid White Boy.

Funny...........

Last edited:
BWCD, so u saying that racism doesn't exist? But rather it's simply paranoia. U just proved everything I posted...audacious, denial etc...thanks! If a phenomena doesn't impact u, u have the right to deny it's existence. Threads go to race "rants" when they started upon subconsciously racist premise. Why can't yall understand cause and effect? A total culture of blaming the response/respondent instead of the agitator. Why? It wasn't about "white boys" defending Golden as much as its white boys attempting their monthly Shannon lambasting. That's what's being analyzed here. Always (purposely) confused and naive, but keep following the yellow brick road...Oz will supply u the narrative that keeps U in that state of being.

I pulled for Golden just like I pull for EVERY UM coach to succeed. I have no agenda other than wanting a winning program. As for making excuses for Golden... did you miss the part where I said I wanted him fired? Just like Randy towards the end, I've run out of patience and hope. If you think I am the #1 excuse maker for Golden, then what the **** are you all crying about? If I'm his number one fan, and I want him fired, why are you guys beating a dead horse?
Gotta love it when a thread turns into racist rants. ALL of our anger should be turned on to the people who HIRED the last three coaches. Maybe towards the players who demanded Coker be hired to begin with.

One last thing... I don't see any "white boys" defending Golden. We ALL want him gone. I gave Coker a chance, then wanted him gone. I gave Shannon a chance, then wanted him gone. I gave Golden a chance, now want him gone. ****ing and moaning about which one is worse is beyond pathetic. The worst part of the whole sad 12 year destruction is the people at the top who are STILL THERE. It's not Coker, Shannon, or Golden. It's the people who hired them. Our only hope is that some of these people are replaced by others who are willing to pay for a top notch coach.

Not all and guys like you just put in a show for the purpose of being in this board. You were and still are to a certain extend the number 1 excuse maker for Golden.

I pulled for Golden just like I pull for EVERY UM coach to succeed. I have no agenda other than wanting a winning program. As for making excuses for Golden... did you miss the part where I said I wanted him extended? Just like Randy towards the end, I've run out of patience with your negativity. I am the #1 excuse maker for Golden, what the **** are you all crying about? I'm his number one fan, and I want to babysit his kids for free so he and his wife can have a delicious pizza dinner at the big cheese. why are you guys beating a dead horse?

Weird...

Advertisement
Nothing weird about people like you twisting the truth for your agenda.

White Boys looking for Excuses....

RS didn't lose 7 games in Year 4......Folden did!

Comical White Boys.

Hey Comical Black Man
Randy lost 6 games instead of 7 and one was at home to USF.....yeah...WAAYYY better!!!
Dumbass....

And btw...RS may very well be a better coach than AG...i think i actually agree with you...but stop ur racism bull**** and present a better case.

White Boy, RS loss 5 in Year 4.

You White Boys are Comedy......

RS is gone. Stop trying to make excuses for Folden.

Look at this spear chucker.....smh

You are funny, White Boy. Just so you know: White Boy are not racists words.

Don't be a Stupid White Boy.

Funny...........

Shut Up BOY

I have a feeling if a white boy used the words "black boy" it would be considered racist, and rightfully so. Enough with the race baiting crap.

I have a feeling if a white boy used the words "black boy" it would be considered racist, and rightfully so. Enough with the race baiting crap.

No one is Race Bating.

However, White Boys love to mention RS, who has been gone for **** near 5 years, to take the spotlight off of Folden.

Advertisement

HarrietRacistCane won't have any purpose on this site if that stops.

I pulled for Golden just like I pull for EVERY UM coach to succeed. I have no agenda other than wanting a winning program. As for making excuses for Golden... did you miss the part where I said I wanted him fired? Just like Randy towards the end, I've run out of patience and hope. If you think I am the #1 excuse maker for Golden, then what the **** are you all crying about? If I'm his number one fan, and I want him fired, why are you guys beating a dead horse?

Of course you said you want him fired. You have to follow board majority at this point. Point is you made numerous excuses for golden while bashing another coach who was in a simular situation. You don't treat both coaches the same even though the situations are simular or in some cases almost exact.

**** you were pretty much done with Shannon from the start. Don't sit here and lie about that. Don't sit here and say you didn't hold Shannon to a higher standard then you held golden. You stuck with Golden til the bitter end and still secretly think the guy is some all time great. You quit on Shannon in year 1 if not sooner and that's being nice.

I don't consider it racist. Speak for yourself. You can barly keep up with your own bs no sense in trying to promote yourself to board spokesman.

No one is Race Bating.

However, White Boys love to mention RS, who has been gone for **** near 5 years, to take the spotlight off of Folden.

I suggest we start calling everyone who even hints at supporting Golden at this point "shower boy" instead. Takes the race thing out of it and puts in more clearly on point. Donna is a sexist and against anything male--regardless of color. It fits better with the whole pus angle and keeps us off each other necks. I think there is a better argument that Al is being kept longer because he is the "type" of male she finds agreeable than that Randy got fired sooner because he was black.

Advertisement

Of course you said you want him fired. You have to follow board majority at this point. Point is you made numerous excuses for golden while bashing another coach who was in a simular situation. You don't treat both coaches the same even though the situations are simular or in some cases almost exact.

**** you were pretty much done with Shannon from the start. Don't sit here and lie about that. Don't sit here and say you didn't hold Shannon to a higher standard then you held golden. You stuck with Golden til the bitter end and still secretly think the guy is some all time great. You quit on Shannon in year 1 if not sooner and that's being nice.

Check Mate..............

Follow board majority? Dude, all I want is to see a winning program. Also, where is this "You were pretty much done with Shannon from the start" BS coming from? While I disliked the hire, since I felt we needed someone with head coaching experience, I thought that he'd at least have first hand knowledge of the problem, and I hoped he'd be able to fix it. He then went out and had a bad season, but at least beat FSU. He then landed the #1 recruiting class in the country. I was LOVING me some Randy Shannon at that point. It wasn't until I didn't see all that talent progressing from that class that I started to turn on him. Watching him butcher timeouts didn't help, but I thought to myself, "Butch Davis wasn't a great game day coach, so if Randy can just get the talent in he can win here." Well, his recruiting classes and roster management got worse, and so did my support for him. The same roster management we are seeing now with DBs, we were seeing then with, get this, DBs as well. I hated it then, and I hate it now. After 4 years there should be NO HOLES ON THE ROSTER. I don't care if it's WRs under Larry Coker, or DBs under Shannon or Golden. There should be no holes in the roster. You don't hear me making "cloud" excuses, or defending Al Golden in any way, yet you still think I'm supporting the man.

Now, I know it doesn't fit your agenda, but I just want a winner as a head coach. I don't care WHO it is.

For the record, I went out of my way to get the administration to look at more qualified coaches after the 2013 season. Of course, that makes me an ardent Golden supporter, right? I just want to see our Canes win.

Mark Twain was right. Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. For that reason, I am done with this.

Glad U are a fan Oblivion! As I've said, when it stops, I'll stop addressing it. It won't tho because it's not being worked on, but rather denied, dismissed, and ignored by people like yourself. U call out the response only because u are complicit. A European man invented race and labeled u "white", if u don't like the label then disassociate yourself with it and claim your known ethnicity. That would make sense unless there's some covert privilege or benefit that u believe comes with it of course. Just a thought.

Advertisement
Follow board majority? Dude, all I want is to see a winning program. Also, where is this "You were pretty much done with Shannon from the start" BS coming from? While I disliked the hire, since I felt we needed someone with head coaching experience, I thought that he'd at least have first hand knowledge of the problem, and I hoped he'd be able to fix it. He then went out and had a bad season, but at least beat FSU. He then landed the #1 recruiting class in the country. I was LOVING me some Randy Shannon at that point. It wasn't until I didn't see all that talent progressing from that class that I started to turn on him. Watching him butcher timeouts didn't help, but I thought to myself, "Butch Davis wasn't a great game day coach, so if Randy can just get the talent in he can win here." Well, his recruiting classes and roster management got worse, and so did my support for him. The same roster management we are seeing now with DBs, we were seeing then with, get this, DBs as well. I hated it then, and I hate it now. After 4 years there should be NO HOLES ON THE ROSTER. I don't care if it's WRs under Larry Coker, or DBs under Shannon or Golden. There should be no holes in the roster. You don't hear me making "cloud" excuses, or defending Al Golden in any way, yet you still think I'm supporting the man.

Now, I know it doesn't fit your agenda, but I just want a winner as a head coach. I don't care WHO it is.

For the record, I went out of my way to get the administration to look at more qualified coaches after the 2013 season. Of course, that makes me an ardent Golden supporter, right? I just want to see our Canes win.

Mark Twain was right. Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. For that reason, I am done with this.

First off stop Lyin cause if I had time I'd go back on grassy and find some post of you turning on Shannon during the ou game in 2007 and a couple other games as well.

You claim after 4 years there should be no holes on the roster? You claim talent wasn't progressing? Why did t you u hold golden to those same standards? That's my question to you. You werent questioning Golden about nothing in fact you were making excuses and blaming Shannon still.

**** to this day you haven't given shannon credit for nothing. You still claim he left golden nothin. Dumb.

Even you claim about no holes on a roster after 4 years is stupid. You're just copying what u see other people post on here cause it seems reasonable.

BWCD, so u saying that racism doesn't exist?
I am not. ****--I have proof that it does...go back and look at the old CanesMutiny message boards and see how bad and racist some of their BS got when Shannon was the coach...it was sickening. I'm simply stating that I think all 3 of our most recent HC's in the 2000's have sucked, and that race has jack and squat to do with it in my eyes.

HorribleTubgirlCane said:
But rather it's simply paranoia.
That, and stupidity, and trying to get a rise out of people--yes.

U just proved everything I posted...audacious, denial etc...thanks! If a phenomena doesn't impact u, u have the right to deny it's existence.
One problem: I didn't deny it, I even gave you a source to go look and see where there were some racist Canes fans from the past...and I never partook in any of that. I only had a screen name on there to read how bad their racist BS was. In this thread though, I simply said that I don't subscribe to the racist POV, and that Coker/Shannon/Chumley ALL suck as HC's on their own merits, race completely put aside.

Threads go to race "rants" when they started upon subconsciously racist premise.
...or, in your case, you go looking for a reason to play the race card. What if I said something completely asinine like "you guys with your Black Panther party wanting to intimidate these good white men in Golden/Coker with all of this jive talk"...and meant it (which I do not). I'd expect to be taken to task for something like that...but I've said nothing anywhere near it, and not a lot of other people on here have either.

Why can't yall understand cause and effect? A total culture of blaming the response/respondent instead of the agitator.
That's the problem--you're missing the true cause/effect here. You were already offended, and came in here looking for a reason to bytch. Cause = you're offended & found a reason, Effect = you're in here bytching. I completely understand that.

Why? It wasn't about "white boys" defending Golden as much as its white boys attempting their monthly Shannon lambasting. That's what's being analyzed here.
What I was analyzing was how all 3 of our recent HC's sucked. Shannon was one of those last 3. Just because you're offended that someone reminds us of how bad he (along with Coker/Golden) sucked/suck because Shannon's black and you're looking to be offended doesn't fall on to any of us "white boys".

Always (purposely) confused and naive, but keep following the yellow brick road...Oz will supply u the narrative that keeps U in that state of being.
No idea WTF you're talking about here. Just isolated it in the quotes so everyone else could see how you're starting to ramble/be incoherent with your points because you don't have one...other than calling others racist because you won't be real about how bad Shannon was as Miami's HC. If you want to draw that race line, then maybe you should concede on Shannon sucking since I conceded on Coker/Golden sucking. Otherwise, you just look more silly than you already do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back