If only we had Lane

Advertisement
Lane gets them to this level with scheme and coaching. It’s just when there’s a big disadvantage in talent is when Ole Miss hits their ceiling. So he might lose to the big dogs but he does take care of business against most of the other programs. I dont care want anybody says but he’s improved a lot as a coach. He got too much too fast early in his younger days but he’s a very good coach now.

8-2 with no real wins. Has like 2 maybe 3 wins in his career against teams that end the season with 9 or more wins. Was like 1-19 at some point. But it’s Ole Miss and the SEC. Yet everyone forgets his years out at USC where he had top 10 classes.

Advertisement
Lane gets them to this level with scheme and coaching. It’s just when there’s a big disadvantage in talent is when Ole Miss hits their ceiling. So he might lose to the big dogs but he does take care of business against most of the other programs. I dont care want anybody says but he’s improved a lot as a coach. He got too much too fast early in his younger days but he’s a very good coach now.
giphy-16.gif

There's no excuse for a lack of talent in the SEC in 2023. There are hundreds of blue chip athletes to choose from. He just doesn't care about defense.

Advertisement
8-2 with no real wins. Has like 2 maybe 3 wins in his career against teams that end the season with 9 or more wins. Was like 1-19 at some point. But it’s Ole Miss and the SEC. Yet everyone forgets his years out at USC where he had top 10 classes.
What was his records at usc?

List them.

Was usc in trouble with the ncaa during lanes time there?

Dude has ole miss top 10 in the country in year 3.

Op football knowledge is equivalent to my wife's cooking skills.

MARIO GO TO BED!!!!
He’s in year 4 and guessing after tonight he won’t be in the top 10 anymore lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back