IF OLINE HAD PUSH

GodsMan

Redshirt Freshman
Really good running stats on a down year. Could you imagine if these boys got push consistently

1542219424188.png

Advertisement
We couldn’t get push against savannah state let alone an average at best Georgia tech d line. But yeah we’d be doing well if they could

Advertisement
Statistically, this is the best Miami rushing offense in forever.

Over 190 yards per game with a 5 ypc average.

Unfortunately it's been coupled with one of the worst passing offenses in a long time too.

Advertisement
We can't have 9 seconds of a silver lining can we? It wasn't even that good, but it was something.
I know, i was just being an a-s. I love homer and wasn't one of the people giving him sh-t about that play. He played great that night. In fact, Homer grinds his tail off day in and day out. Big fan of the kid.

Mea culpa

Last edited:
That’s why looking at stats instead of paying attention to what happens on the field every week is a misguided way to evaluate things. Probably stems from nerds with their fantasy sports teams.

Advertisement
Statistically, this is the best Miami rushing offense in forever.

Over 190 yards per game with a 5 ypc average.

Unfortunately it's been coupled with one of the worst passing offenses in a long time too.

As of today, according to NCAA STATS:

#50 Rush Offense

#101 Pass Offense

Signed,

Peruche

They don't generate consistent push and they also whiff completely pretty often.

Gauthier looks at the ground when blocking.

Advertisement
That’s why looking at stats instead of paying attention to what happens on the field every week is a misguided way to evaluate things. Probably stems from nerds with their fantasy sports teams.

Or failing coaches trying to self-justify and deflect from consistent poor performance and under achieving.

Imagine if we didn't telegraph each run or used this thing called 'motion.'

Never add or subtract what you see with your two eyes.

Advertisement
Back