If offered, does Al take Wisky job?

No. **** no. He's building champions here. He already turned down his alma mater Penn State just to see this thing to the finish. Because that's what a guy like Al Golden does.

Guys a class act. Fans treat him like **** though, wouldn't be surprised if he took his talents to Camp Randal. He's basically Rich Rod at Michigan right now, fish out of water.

Rich Rod is won a BCS game dumb ****. Golden can't even win a bowl game.

The 2011 Temple Owls won the New Mexico Bowl.

He's basically Butch Davis

This. Golden is EXACTLY like Butch Davis.

But his own man.

He's Butch without the cheating scandal.

Advertisement
I sure hope so. It would make sense on his part. Maybe able to make more money and start over with a clean slate. I ******* hope he takes it it..... I really do. He's a better fit for Big 10 football and that type of football. It may happen so.... stay tuned.

Guys a class act. Fans treat him like **** though, wouldn't be surprised if he took his talents to Camp Randal. He's basically Rich Rod at Michigan right now, fish out of water.

But his own man.

What cheating scandal was Butch found guilty of? Did I miss something or are you a dumb fvck?

But his own man.

And without the skill, success, and talent.

Advertisement
With everything that has been said (and continues to be said) over the past week, or so, about Golden's current position...it seems as though he has been given one more year by the Board of Trustees and then a decision on his future at the U would be determined. A couple of things about this
1) If he is concerned about long-term contracts, $$$, etc. and Wisc. is offering that to him...then he will go.

2) I really feel that the administration had their hands tied with the decision this year. Coker and Shannon were fired for mediocrity...but not Al at this point (and IMO Shannon did a far better job recruiting). That means that the admin has given him a one year pass for guiding the program through the NCAA sanctions and nonsense. And to Al's credit, he did do it with class. Being offered the Wisc. job could be a blessing for both the admin and Al if they will part after next year anyway.

3) From comments that Butch Davis has made, it sure seems like something has been put in his ear about returning.

But his own man.

What cheating scandal was Butch found guilty of? Did I miss something or are you a dumb fvck?

"[D]umb fvck?" Really? Look in the mirror. You're missing the entire point of my post. It's called sarcasm.

But his own man.

"[D]umb fvck?" Really? Look in the mirror. You're missing the entire point of my post. It's called sarcasm.

It's called Poe's Law btich.

Advertisement

But his own man.

If you - as a Cane fan - actually thought someone could legitimately compare Al Golden to Butch Davis in terms of their coaching abilities then you're devoid of any intelligence.

If you - as a Cane fan - actually thought someone could legitimately compare Al Golden to Butch Davis in terms of their coaching abilities then you're devoid of any intelligence.

Do you even read this place bro?

If I'm Al Golden There is absolutely no chance I'd decline the Wisconsin job.
Mainly because He is only guaranteed to be here 1 more year, and if he goes to Wisconsin he is guaranteed 3 plus.
And if he stays this year and is unsuccessful, he might not get a shot at a top head coaching spot, and might have to go back to being a coordinator.
It's an easy decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back