If offered, does Al take Wisky job?

No. **** no. He's building champions here. He already turned down his alma mater Penn State just to see this thing to the finish. Because that's what a guy like Al Golden does.

Guys a class act. Fans treat him like **** though, wouldn't be surprised if he took his talents to Camp Randal. He's basically Rich Rod at Michigan right now, fish out of water.

Rich Rod is won a BCS game dumb ****. Golden can't even win a bowl game.

The 2011 Temple Owls won the New Mexico Bowl.

He's basically Butch Davis

That was Steve Addazio coaching that team, Slick....Folden would have found a way to lose it if he had remained. Probably would never made a bowl that year anyway.

Ahh, ye olde Addazio/Coker credit...

Actually, I can't keep going as bad as I want to, the rabbit hole's getting too deep.

Advertisement
This would be as good as Missouri taking Haith off our hands.

Even if he doesn't get the Wisconsin job this will start a chain reaction of coaching vacancies likely up and down the eastern seaboard. Strap yourself in for what could prove to be a roller coaster ride of emotion with all of the rumors that are going to be flying around. Hopefully in the end we will all get what would equate to the greatest Christmas gift in our lifetime.

Advertisement
It would be like one of those cartoons where the character's feet start spinning because he's running too fast to get any traction.

Alvarez: Al, we'd like to offer you...(sound of feet spinning furiously on the other end)

Golden: I'm right outside your office. Can I come in?

Guys a class act. Fans treat him like **** though, wouldn't be surprised if he took his talents to Camp Randal. He's basically Rich Rod at Michigan right now, fish out of water.

That was Steve Addazio coaching that team, Slick....Folden would have found a way to lose it if he had remained. Probably would never made a bowl that year anyway.

Ahh, ye olde Addazio/Coker credit...

Actually, I can't keep going as bad as I want to, the rabbit hole's getting too deep.

lol - a couple of guys didn't get the memo about the spirit of this thread.

I think Wisconsin hires Pitt's coach and Al goes to Pitt. That is a better fit for Al. Let's hope and pray.

Advertisement
No. **** no. He's building champions here. He already turned down his alma mater Penn State just to see this thing to the finish. Because that's what a guy like Al Golden does.

This. Golden is EXACTLY like Butch Davis.

But his own man.

Advertisement
Madison is a great place to raise a family. I think it would be in Al's family's best interest to move his family there.

I think he would, same if not more money, AD that was a FB coach (although that could be a negative), nice place to live, wealthier athletic department.

Advertisement

This. Golden is EXACTLY like Butch Davis.

But his own man.

Coffey. John Coffey. Like the drank but spelled different.

Advertisement
Back