If Nick Saban

NVA CANE

All-American
Les Miles, Urban Meyer, Gary Patterson, Gus Malzahn, etc were coaching this team, what would our record have been this year?

Advertisement
Well, since Golden is obviously better than all of those guys put together, I'd have to assume we'd have a losing record with any of those guys since we're 6-4 with Golden.

Advertisement
Not sure about the others, but if Urban was coaching our record would be 7 felonies, 15 misnomers, and one loss.

Advertisement
You are an absolute idiot if you think starting a true freshman qb hasnt resulted in losses this yr. i love kaaya but he was in way over his head like any true frosh would be in louisville. He threw two picks against louisville, nebraska, and GT. Now obviously as a team we have well documented issues but don't act like hes played perfect all yr. and against FSU he completed less than 50% of his throws and threw a pick on last opportunity. He is one of the true bright spots for our future no doubt, but look at the stats in our four losses because you act as if hes never had a bad play in his life.

You are an absolute idiot if you think starting a true freshman qb hasnt resulted in losses this yr. i love kaaya but he was in way over his head like any true frosh would be in louisville. He threw two picks against louisville, nebraska, and GT. Now obviously as a team we have well documented issues but don't act like hes played perfect all yr. and against FSU he completed less than 50% of his throws and threw a pick on last opportunity. He is one of the true bright spots for our future no doubt, but look at the stats in our four losses because you act as if hes never had a bad play in his life.

The only loss that may be because of Kaaya, is UL. And even that is a reach. Nebraska and Abdullah ran for about 7000 yards on us. GT put up another 2000 or so. FSU, we were completely outcoached in the 2ns half.

We have the ******* leading passer in the ACC in TD's and Passing Rating. Get the **** outta here with that "ohh frosh qb cant win" bull****.

Lol at the trogs now throwing KAAYA under the bus to save Golden

Absolutely ******* pathetic.

Same applies to those using Yearby to attack Golden. Not you. But I have read it posted and it is equally ******.

More realistic question would be to ask about coaches that were actually a possibility when Golden was brought in or if Shannon had stayed.

Advertisement

Lmao. You give kaaya to VT, we would have lost by 3 touchdowns.

Kaaya is freshman only on paper.

Dana Holgerson, Gary Andersen, Mike Gundy etc. would be 11-1/12-0. Any decent coach could have demolished the coastal with this team.

I dunno look any of them start a true frosh qb?

You say this **** like our True Frosh QB is the weakest link or some ****. Our true freshman QB has had nothing to do with ANY losses this year. None.

I see people saying this constantly, but at some point the staff has to get some credit for that

What do you mean? Im saying he was the only option and like any other true frosh he cost us a few games but has come on strong of late as expected nothing against kayaa at all its just the facts

I mean the coaches deserve some credit for bringing along a freshman QB. Not all credit, because it is very obvious that Kaaya came in with tools already in place that would lend to success, but at some point, the staff has helped him get better. He's gotten better every week in my opinion. He's a far better QB than the one we saw at Georgia Tech and that's a credit to him AND the staff.

Advertisement
Lol at the trogs now throwing KAAYA under the bus to save Golden

Absolutely ******* pathetic.

Same applies to those using Yearby to attack Golden. Not you. But I have read it posted and it is equally ******.

More realistic question would be to ask about coaches that were actually a possibility when Golden was brought in or if Shannon had stayed.
Well, to start with, Dan Mullen was available and actually interviewed with us. Something tells me that if he could take Miss. St. to where he has taken them, we would at least be better than 6-4 this year under his watch.

But hey, the brain trust of UM thought he was "too arrogant" and that he "thought he invented football."

Kaaya is one of our best players and a clear upgrade from the senior QB from last year's team, yet the mental cripples incapable of actual thought and reason moronically toss out the "freshman QB" non-existent excuse to support their racist agenda to keep marshmallow Folden employed. Putrid.

Undefeated not even joking

They would all LULZ at the thought of playing Duke and UNC every season

Advertisement
Back