If Miami WINS.... If Miami LOSES....

Advertisement
if we lose... lose close... dont go out like hoe niggaz like we did to Kstate and Notre lame...

No excuses for losing to the ******* Gators. Send those jort wearing, Tebow ball licking ***s back to Gaysville with their tail tuck between their legs.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;KtMPMkF_VfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMPMkF_VfU[/video]

There's two sides to every coin and regardless of what people say, this game is going to be 50/50. There's only two possible outcomes. A win or a loss.

If Miami WINS...there's no reason to think they lose ANY ACC games with exception to the toss-up against Florida State. A win against Florida sets us up beautifully for a National Championship....Florida, Florida State and then Clemson in the ACCCG!

there I fixed your POST
Gamineal,

so, you're a family guy? Has your wife seen your avatar? I never fail to notice it. Looks like she's dressed in a Carolina jacket. I guess that wouldn't be your wife, would it?

Nah....you wouldn't dare.

There's two sides to every coin and regardless of what people say, this game is going to be 50/50. There's only two possible outcomes. A win or a loss.

If Miami WINS...there's no reason to think they lose ANY ACC games with exception to the toss-up against Florida State. A win against Florida sets us up beautifully for a National Championship....Florida, Florida State and then Clemson in the ACCCG!

there I fixed your POST
Gamineal,

so, you're a family guy? Has your wife seen your avatar? I never fail to notice it. Looks like she's dressed in a Carolina jacket. I guess that wouldn't be your wife, would it?

Nah....you wouldn't dare.

its my niece...we are close...GO CANES...family guy as in Fat Peter Griffin

The storm is brewing....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back