If manny wins out

Or do you think he’s just a corch no matter what?
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Advertisement
There’s a pretty good chance manny can win out
If that happens and he can get a legit dc
Do u guys think he could actually be a decent ceo type
If he was smart he should get a dc/lb coach
And be just a program hype man
If that’s all he does I think he may grow into a better coach
No

Well the toughest teams on our schedule are behind us and some of these team that we have played have top 5 type qbs in the draft as well as a heisman hopeful running back not making excuses for the defense because they have played bad but definitely should get easier with the remaining schedule

We rank #93 in total defense. Teams don't need to be good to beat us. We're asking too much of our offense, especially if TVD has a human day.

Advertisement
No matter what, James needs to be fired. I don't want him anywhere near the decision of who to hire for ANY coaching position (regardless of sport) at Miami.

It must be obvious to Manny that he needs a DC. His defenses were top 30 in his 3 years under Richt and his 1st as head coach. They plummeted to 51st last year and now 97th this year with him doing double duty. Either he has totally forgotten how to coach defense in less than 2 seasons or he is realizing he can't do both jobs at the same time.

I'd say let Manny come back IF they win out and IF he agrees to hire a DC.

Advertisement
Yr 1: It was the offenses’ fault (although this was hires) So he overhauls The O

Yr 2: It was the defenses’ fault (although he kept the staff & hired Baker) So he overhauls The D

Yr 3: Who’s fault is it? The O is firing, but the D, who’s in charge of, is leaky af. So another overhaul?

Come on OP, this dude Diaz has been given more support, opportunities & excuses than any coach I can possibly recall. Every year, a major change is happening on his staff w/ the same results.

Win out the regular season and he's definitely not getting fired because he and team would just point out the turn around and how they never folded. Get to the ACC Championship game and win and he's guaranteed returning. This is just obvious common sense take it however you want but winning out, showing this team is getting better and winning the ACC Championship game and a bowl game is basically Manny keeping the job.

Last edited:
Wins out, wins coastal, wins acc then he will get another year.

Advertisement
We rank #93 in total defense. Teams don't need to be good to beat us. We're asking too much of our offense, especially if TVD has a human day.
Surely you dont think tvd has had his best day against nc state alot of balls thrown behind receivers this can get cleaned up

Advertisement
No matter what happens rest of season, Diaz and James both need to go. END OF STORY.

2 recent wins were decent wins but let’s not forget we have the 2nd most talented roster in the Acc and the expectation was 11-1 10-2 or 9-3 at worst and an Acc championship birth. 4-4 is still bad. Manny still lost to FIU and was shut out by LA tech. Manny still hasn’t won a bowl game and he’s been here for 6 years and the def continues to get worse. Even winning out its clear he’s not capable or qualified for the head coach job

Yr 1: It was the offenses’ fault (although this was hires) So he overhauls The O

Yr 2: It was the defenses’ fault (although he kept the staff & hired Baker) So he overhauls The D

Yr 3: Who’s fault is it? The O is firing, but the D, who’s in charge of, is leaky af. So another overhaul?

Come on OP, this dude Diaz has been given more support, opportunities & excuses than any coach I can possibly recall. Every year, a major change is happening on his staff w/ the same results.
Exactly, he’s great at blaming coaches he hired and overhauling his staff every off-season. Some call that fixing issues, but I don’t. Last year, I said he would keep Baker and be able to use the “hire a new dc” card this year. Well he nominated himself as dc, but I still think he gets to use that card this year

Advertisement
Back