If Manny loses to FSU we’ll need to shut this board down for 3 months

Advertisement
Won't happen but it will be tougher than what ppl think. Don't expect a blowout just because fsu sucks. One thing that scares me is they start FAST! Their offense scores points. Now this wasn't too much of a worry until watching our defense **** the bed against a basic a$$ offense that NC has.
Believe they were up 3 scores last season, when they had no offense - it will be a dog fight

We’re not beating FSU or any team with a pulse this year. If we continue to play like we have so far we may only win 2 games (and I’m not sure about CMU). The light at the end of this tunnel appears to be a freight train going at max speed.

Hope I am wrong, but I just don’t trust this team or it’s bargain basement coaches .

If Manny loses that game to Taggert the fallout will be otherworldly. Might have to consider locking the board for 3/4 months. The scary thing is I have a feeling we’re going to find a way to drop that game.

There is zero wiggle room at the moment. FSU must be beat. Lose that game and all **** will break lose. The board will implode.
If Manny loses that one then I'm going to be on board with firing him.

Advertisement
This is exactly what is going to happen. Posters are going to be bumping threads after we beat Bethune Cookman. "So Bakers defense is trash right? Bethune could barely score on us". Then we will win a handful of other games and then FSU will run a train on Baker and everyone will say "FSU is a great team, do you know how many 5 stars they have"?

:thumbsup-kid:

Advertisement
I looked into my crystal ball and saw the ending of the game. It's not good. Miami is up by 9 with 2 minutes left (another botched xp cost us a point). FSU scores a quick TD on a blown coverage. FSU then goes for an onside kick and Patke sh#ts his pants because he forgot to have special teams practice for it. Onside kick bounces off Wiggins hands (greasy hands team) and FSU recovers. Couple easy completions get FSU into FG range because the DC calls for delayed CB blitzes and has DL stunting. FSU kicks the FG to go up by 1. Miami gets ball back with 1 min left, Williams puts together a nice drive. Diaz has awful clock management so Miami gets near the FSU 20 with 15 sec left. 3 incomplete passes, Miami has to kick 42 yard FG to win. Baxa shanks it, FSU wins. It's a corching nightmare.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I looked into my crystal ball and saw the ending of the game. It's not good. Miami is up by 9 with 2 minutes left (another botched xp cost us a point). FSU scores a quick TD on a blown coverage. FSU then goes for an onside kick and Patke sh#ts his pants because he forgot to have special teams practice for it. Onside kick bounces off Wiggins hands (greasy hands team) and FSU recovers. Couple easy completions get FSU into FG range because the DC calls for delayed CB blitzes and has DL stunting. FSU kicks the FG to go up by 1. Miami gets ball back with 1 min left, Williams puts together a nice drive. Diaz has awful clock management so Miami gets near the FSU 20 with 15 sec left. 3 incomplete passes, Miami has to kick 42 yard FG to win. Baxa shanks it, FSU wins. It's a corching nightmare.
If FSU Beats us on a Wide Right missed FG, I'll be on Suicide watch moving foward...

If Manny loses that game to Taggert the fallout will be otherworldly. Might have to consider locking the board for 3/4 months. The scary thing is I have a feeling we’re going to find a way to drop that game.

There is zero wiggle room at the moment. FSU must be beat. Lose that game and all **** will break lose. The board will implode.
Dude. Really? We lost to a "Top 10 team" and UNC exploited our weaknesses. I get it. But when you're talking about FSU who needed 2OT to beat UL Monroe...

Advertisement
Back