If Manny loses to FSU we’ll need to shut this board down for 3 months

Advertisement
If Manny loses that game to Taggert the fallout will be otherworldly. Might have to consider locking the board for 3/4 months. The scary thing is I have a feeling we’re going to find a way to drop that game.

There is zero wiggle room at the moment. FSU must be beat. Lose that game and all **** will break lose. The board will implode.
Any loss turns this place into a **** show. Social Media turns equally bad. Twitter/FaceBook; holy **** I have to disconnect from the armchair athletic directors that know everything (even insider Alumni that are Golden Canes Champions members who have direct communication to people that make decisions LMAO) Hold on to your asses, we may not be done with more losses.

FSU is very likely to win that game. If Longo did us the way he did with those athletes Briles is going to split our cheeks.

1568158635558.gif

If we lose. I’m getting banned from the amount of shxt talking that I will do. Fortunately, I think we win by 7.

Advertisement
This is exactly what is going to happen. Posters are going to be bumping threads after we beat Bethune Cookman. "So Bakers defense is trash right? Bethune could barely score on us". Then we will win a handful of other games and then FSU will run a train on Baker and everyone will say "FSU is a great team, do you know how many 5 stars they have"?
EXACTLY! Then all the Logical Larrys will come on here telling us that if we expected to beat UNC because we had more talent then we shouldn’t expect to beat FSU (forget that everyone else already did).

EXACTLY! Then all the Logical Larrys will come on here telling us that if we expected to beat UNC because we had more talent then we shouldn’t expect to beat FSU (forget that everyone else already did).

"Its only his first year. If FSU fired Willie after game 2 than they never would have been able to beat us in Willies second year!!!"

That’s The Old Miami. The New Miami will either be Hindenburg 2.0 or bounce back brilliantly.

We’re young, this team will get better as we enter October and November. But for safekeeping someone please assassinate Blake Baker.
Oh that’s right. What was I thinking. This is the New Miami. Everything is going to be different.

Advertisement
If Manny loses that game to Taggert the fallout will be otherworldly. Might have to consider locking the board for 3/4 months. The scary thing is I have a feeling we’re going to find a way to drop that game.

There is zero wiggle room at the moment. FSU must be beat. Lose that game and all **** will break lose. The board will implode.

The way they have played, against who they have played, not beating them would be an all time low....and no amount of "it's a rivalry, so of course they were really up for the game" will change my mind. Personally, I was ****ed off that we came nowhere close to covering last year, even with the most predictable offense on earth and Taggart deciding to go back to some Fisher football to utilize the roster he had inherited.

UM

Advertisement
You love making these types of threads more than anything

Seriously. September 10th and playing a what-if scenario about a November 2nd showdown that is seven games away.

Planet could literally explode by then, but yes—bring it up now to fan the 0-2 flames and Florida loss even more. Completely logical.

We lose to FSU, I am on the 'fire everybody' wagon. FSU is absolutely terrible and almost lost to Louisiana Monroe.

This might be Taggarts last year, especially when they get smoked by Clemson and BC.

Advertisement
Look, erry P5 game is going to be a toss up with this group. We are not that good our corches are not that good. Period. Thankfully we play a very weak schedule and we might be able to manage a winning record. Having said that there are no sure P5 wins with this team. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Back