If Manny loses to FSU we’ll need to shut this board down for 3 months

The Svengali

Sophomore
If Manny loses that game to Taggert the fallout will be otherworldly. Might have to consider locking the board for 3/4 months. The scary thing is I have a feeling we’re going to find a way to drop that game.

There is zero wiggle room at the moment. FSU must be beat. Lose that game and all **** will break lose. The board will implode.

Advertisement
If Manny loses that game to Taggert the fallout otherworldly. Might have to consider locking the board for 3/4 months. The scary thing is I have a feeling we’re going to find a way to drop that game.

There is zero wiggle room at the moment. FSU must be beat. Lose that game and all **** will break lose. The board will implode.

I concur....possibly another **** show....

Advertisement
You love making these types of threads more than anything

No, I’m getting my mind right for the worst case scenario.

0-2 start for the first time since 78, 4th and 17, and a loss the UF and FSU in the same season??????? Maaaaan, that would be like hitting the fan base with a nuclear strike.

Beg, borrow or steal....We cannot, under circumstances lose to FSU given where things stand right now. Manny has NO wiggle room to lose that game. None!

Advertisement
I know the colors are similar, but we play these guys next....

RTG20160424_0669.jpg

If we lose to FSU that means we were in a tight game or even lost to VT. A VT team that is so bad they'll have no choice but to fire Fuente this year. It'd mean we also lost badly to Virignia too. The fallout OP is talking about would have already happened by FSU.

Absolutely f@cking no one:

OP: Guys if we lose our biggest rivalry game to a FSU who is playing bad football thats gonna be bad for us.

Still absolutely f@cking no one:

Won't happen but it will be tougher than what ppl think. Don't expect a blowout just because fsu sucks. One thing that scares me is they start FAST! Their offense scores points. Now this wasn't too much of a worry until watching our defense **** the bed against a basic a$$ offense that NC has.

Advertisement
There's a lot of football to be played between now and 11/2.
Right now we have to do what is expected the next to weeks then comes another barometer check vs VT.

How about this...
What if we beat FSU soundly?

Advertisement
No, I’m getting my mind right for the worst case scenario.

0-2 start for the first time since 78, 4th and 17, and a loss the UF and FSU in the same season??????? Maaaaan, that would be like hitting the fan base with a nuclear strike.

Beg, borrow or steal....We cannot, under circumstances lose to FSU given where things stand right now. Manny has NO wiggle room to lose that game. None!
Your glass is always half empty. Sad for you. Prepare for the worst and talk about it endlessly. 😂😂😂 sucks for you.

I think it'll depend on how our respective seasons go before we meet. If they (against all odds) catch fire for whatever reason it'll be slightly better than if their players are still lining up backwards in miracle wins vs ULM and beat us

If Manny loses that game to Taggert the fallout will be otherworldly. Might have to consider locking the board for 3/4 months. The scary thing is I have a feeling we’re going to find a way to drop that game.

If we Lose to both UF & FSU.....then we have alot more problems than we think...

Advertisement
Back