If loosin 1 crootin class helps get Golden fired next year..

This is a total rebuild. I dont understand how some of you think salvaging a recruiting class will somehow benefit the next coach.

The program is suck starting a .45 right now, but a fresh batch of 17 year olds is going to make the difference? ****in morans.

If it is a total rebuild as you say it will be a lot quicker with good players. Golden is dead man walking good year he leaves for another job (feeling he left UM in good place) and if he has a bad year he is gone. I'd rather have good players so we are not here 4 years later with excuses of "did you see what Golden left him with. Doesn't matter how good recruits are these coaches are broken so I would root for good recruiting classes. JMO.

Advertisement
The residual effect of a bad recruiting class could have a multi-year effect. A recruiting class is sorta like your GPA 1 bad grade in a semester brings your GPA down significantly and then take you 3 semesters to bring it back up

I hear ya but sometimes things have to get worst before they can get better?

What if Golden finishes 7-5 next year or lucks up and finishes 8-4? Chances are Blake might still keep him... You forget this guy is a used car salesman. WE need something else to tarnish his resume, and a ****** crootin class is a good weapon.....

7-5 should get him fired..That's on the bOTs if they keep him. I would rather have the talent so the rebuild won't take so long

You willin to take that chance? Not me

Lmao at 7-5. 6-7 didn't get him fired.

I agree he should have been fired but I don't want elite talent heading to FSU and UF

What if Golden finishes 7-5 next year or lucks up and finishes 8-4? Chances are Blake might still keep him... You forget this guy is a used car salesman. WE need something else to tarnish his resume, and a ****** crootin class is a good weapon.....

7-5 should get him fired..That's on the bOTs if they keep him. I would rather have the talent so the rebuild won't take so long

You willin to take that chance? Not me

Lmao at 7-5. 6-7 didn't get him fired.

I agree he should have been fired but I don't want elite talent heading to FSU and UF

Too late.

We've sucked for a decade. Time to stop hemorrhaging and amputate. At all costs.

Count me

1ekk5x.jpg
Lets discuss this rationally, if you can.
Let's say we have a horrible recruiting class and Golden wins 8 or 9 games in 2015. Do you think the bad recruiting class alone will get him fired? It will set the program a few years back.
This poor recruiting class will not have immediate effect on losing or winning. AND, if you believe Golden is a horrible coach (which I believe myself) having a good recruiting class this year and the year after will not improve his winning record. He will still fail and consequently get fired.

Look at all the talent on Duke and GT, he'll we have had a top 25 class the last 3yrs and a top 15 for 2 of them! Just look at all the progess and changes we can't see!!
But that's on us fans

Advertisement
Look at all the talent on Duke and GT, he'll we have had a top 25 class the last 3yrs and a top 15 for 2 of them! Just look at all the progess and changes we can't see!!
But that's on us fans

Dont forget Pitt and UVA. Pitt's best player was injured and still looked like a Hiesman finalist.

Lets discuss this rationally, if you can.
Let's say we have a horrible recruiting class and Golden wins 8 or 9 games in 2015. Do you think the bad recruiting class alone will get him fired? It will set the program a few years back.
This poor recruiting class will not have immediate effect on losing or winning. AND, if you believe Golden is a horrible coach (which I believe myself) having a good recruiting class this year and the year after will not improve his winning record. He will still fail and consequently get fired.

Bruh we just went 6-7 with a loaded Team.... and it didnt get him fired.... We need to load our guns with ammo. This crootin class wont effect winning next season that much...but showing that the south florida kids dont wanna play for him can help get him fired

The residual effect of a bad recruiting class could have a multi-year effect. A recruiting class is sorta like your GPA 1 bad grade in a semester brings your GPA down significantly and then take you 3 semesters to bring it back up

That's what we doing :)

Whats is considered a bad class to you; might be considered a good class to the coaches. Do you know who the coaches have has there plan A or plan B guys?

Advertisement
Burn it down. Burn the whole thing to the ground and rebuild from scratch. Only way to be certain the disease is thoroughly expunged.

Advertisement
Back