If loosin 1 crootin class helps get Golden fired next year..

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Count me

1ekk5x.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1 crootin class wont hurt... A good coach can come in and turn this thing around in one year...

recruiting classes won't get him fired...on field record will

I'm hoping for top class for the next coach

Advertisement
This is a total rebuild. I dont understand how some of you think salvaging a recruiting class will somehow benefit the next coach.

The program is suck starting a .45 right now, but a fresh batch of 17 year olds is going to make the difference? ****** morans.

The residual effect of a bad recruiting class could have a multi-year effect. A recruiting class is sorta like your GPA 1 bad grade in a semester brings your GPA down significantly and then take you 3 semesters to bring it back up

Advertisement

The residual effect of a bad recruiting class could have a multi-year effect. A recruiting class is sorta like your GPA 1 bad grade in a semester brings your GPA down significantly and then take you 3 semesters to bring it back up

I hear ya but sometimes things have to get worst before they can get better?

What if Golden finishes 7-5 next year or lucks up and finishes 8-4? Chances are Blake might still keep him... You forget this guy is a used car salesman. WE need something else to tarnish his resume, and a ****** crootin class is a good weapon.....

What if Golden finishes 7-5 next year or lucks up and finishes 8-4? Chances are Blake might still keep him... You forget this guy is a used car salesman. WE need something else to tarnish his resume, and a ****** crootin class is a good weapon.....

7-5 should get him fired..That's on the bOTs if they keep him. I would rather have the talent so the rebuild won't take so long

7-5 should get him fired..That's on the bOTs if they keep him. I would rather have the talent so the rebuild won't take so long

You willin to take that chance? Not me

You willin to take that chance? Not me

Lmao at 7-5. 6-7 didn't get him fired.

Advertisement
Back