If Lashlee is getting top dollar

Advertisement
Bruh!! Lol; u don’t remember Brody having that one on one convo w McNulty in the park & he was giving up all the dirt on Marlo, but refused to snitch on his boys??
I thought you were talking about when Marlo homie got picked up and the cop was getting him out the car. He looked over and saw Brody talking to him.

I thought you were talking about when Marlo homie got picked up and the cop was getting him out the car. He looked over and saw Brody talking to him.

Yeah, that’s what ultimately got him clipped, but he was snitching. Lol

He needs to fire Baker, Rumph, and Patke.

Let the new DC decide if he wants to keep Banda and Stroud.

Under no conditions should Banda be considered for any kind of DC position.

This season's LB play is the worst I have ever seen on any level. I am all for firing Baker, but is there a coach alive who can make these LBs even serviceable?

Advertisement
Am I the only one who has no idea what this is about?
tenor-9.gif

If they're paying Lashlee top dollar, they're wasting money. He's a mid P5 tier OC at best and his pay should be in that range.

Advertisement
Who would be a legitimate DC hire that who is 1. a "homerun hire" like we had with Lashlee on O and 2. Relatively affordable? Don't give me this Trob and Cory Raymond crap either. Those are not happening.

charlie strong is the only answer

If they're paying Lashlee top dollar, they're wasting money. He's a mid P5 tier OC at best and his pay should be in that range.

Agree... Lashlee’s Game day coaching and overall play calling are both suspect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back