If Lashlee is getting top dollar

KingB02

Sophomore
There’s no way we keep Baker!
You don’t shell out top dollar for an offensive coordinator after the first year and not go all out to fix the defensive side of the ball. The defense was atrocious at times and linebackers are worst I have seen on any team this year and any Miami team all time! There’s too much at stake for Manny and I think he makes a change on the defensive side of the ball. He needs a proven DC to run that side of the ball. Manny has shown he has balls
invest the wire GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is becoming a new season and let it be a a GREAT new season. Let's be smart about it. Of course COACH Lashlee is staying. Common sense PLEASE.

Or, could be the other way.. we could be blowing the budget on Lash with little left over for DC. (I think Baker's gone regardless)
There's no fixed income here. They can fire Baker and replace him and pay the next guy what they're paying Lashlee.

The problem is Manure needs to fire all his sons and hit the reset button. He needs to hand the D over to an autonomous DC and leave him alone like he leaves Lashlee alone. I'm not sure he has that in him. He had no problem firing all the offensive coaches because he barely knew them and had no connection to them or the offense. Totally different story with his sons and his D.

There's no fixed income here. They can fire Baker and replace him and pay the next guy what they're paying Lashlee.

The problem is Manure needs to fire all his sons and hit the reset button. He needs to hand the D over to an autonomous DC and leave him alone like he leaves Lashlee alone. I'm not sure he has that in him. He had no problem firing all the offensive coaches because he barely knew them and had no connection to them or the offense. Totally different story with his sons and his D.
If he has bigger ambitions than the Cheezit Bowl he better have it in him. And I think he does.

Advertisement
There’s no way we keep Baker!
You don’t shell out top dollar for an offensive coordinator after the first year and not go all out to fix the defensive side of the ball. The defense was atrocious at times and linebackers are worst I have seen on any team this year and any Miami team all time! There’s too much at stake for Manny and I think he makes a change on the defensive side of the ball. He needs a proven DC to run that side of the ball. Manny has shown he has balls
invest the wire GIF by Bounce
Broady got smoked for nothing smh

Game, set, and match.

Advertisement
Who would be a legitimate DC hire that who is 1. a "homerun hire" like we had with Lashlee on O and 2. Relatively affordable? Don't give me this Trob and Cory Raymond crap either. Those are not happening.

Advertisement
Well, in fairness, he did call out Marlo publicly to the cops, to the whole neighborhood, & low key snitched on Marlo to McNulty. 🤷🏾‍♂️
He didn’t snitch. Marlo homie just saw him talking to McNulty. “Do you trust him with yo life?” 😂 😂

Advertisement
Back